Resolved NY - NYC, Pig heart found in trash, Oct'16 - Non-human

Inthedetails

Reaction score
"Cops are investigating a grisly discovery at a Lower East Side housing project where a heart was found in a pink box, officials said Thursday.

A 68-year-old man said he was rummaging through the garbage at the Riis Houses near FDR Drive when he found the box at the bottom of a container holding a plant at about 11 a.m. Wednesday."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...art-tale-grim-les-discovery-article-1.2820108

they found one in Ohio within past month or two as well... weird.

they found one in Ohio within past month or two as well... weird.

Yes, I noticed that when searching for other articles about the NYC find. What came of the Ohio case, do you know off hand?

no, I just read about it when I was reading the Shawn Grate case.

Yes, I noticed that when searching for other articles about the NYC find. What came of the Ohio case, do you know off hand?

"Cops are investigating a grisly discovery at a Lower East Side housing project where a heart was found in a pink box, officials said Thursday.

A 68-year-old man said he was rummaging through the garbage at the Riis Houses near FDR Drive when he found the box at the bottom of a container holding a plant at about 11 a.m. Wednesday."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...art-tale-grim-les-discovery-article-1.2820108

What the what! Oh my goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heart Found in East Village Trash Can Not Human, Authorities Say
The heart found in an Riis Houses garbage receptacle last week was not human and is most likely a pig’s, according to the New York City Medical Examiner’s office.
[...]
The investigation was closed once the heart was classified as non-human, so it was unclear why the animal organ was discarded, the spokeswoman said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back