919 users online (219 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Baby girl, 8 mos, Fresno, 6 Oct 2016

His wife watched them drive away after he dropped her of at work in the area of Alluvial and Temperance in Clovis.

Keith is driving a 2003, white Mitsubishi Galant, California license plate #5KKJ607.
    http://kmph-kfre.com/news/local/miss...-baby-with-him

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Yikes

Looks like such a loving and doting dad on his facebook page. Adorable. Hope they're found soon & safe!

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵Ѧѧ ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    "He has gone missing before but never taken the child."

This is worrying. I wonder what happened last time he went missing? Why? Where he went? Could he be a danger to his child? Suicidal? Any recent disagreements?
    So many questions and no answers. I hope he and the baby girl is found.

Police said Keith Nikkel was last seen Thursday by his wife, Bri Nikkel, when he dropped her off at her workplace near Temperance and Alluvial avenues in Clovis. Keith Nikkel and his daughter Irie are believed to be together.
    http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/...106889177.html

What a doll baby! I hope they're just on a little adventure as it looks like he absolutely adores her. I wonder what they usually do while Mom is at work. What the plan for the day was. I haven't been to Fresno in years and can't remember if the area all that well. Are there any back roads that would be concerning? Deep ditches or near water?

very interesting comments on this NEWS FB:

https://www.facebook.com/KMPHFOX26/p...12?pnref=story

....his wife commented---she has no reason to believe he'd ever hurt their baby, which is good to hear....

Another very credible comment, about him and his baby being seen last night, and both seemed fine---it was reported to LE already...
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵Ѧѧ ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    very interesting comments on this NEWS FB:

https://www.facebook.com/KMPHFOX26/p...12?pnref=story

....his wife commented---she has no reason to believe he'd ever hurt their baby, which is good to hear....

Another very credible comment, about him and his baby being seen last night, and both seemed fine---it was reported to LE already...
    In the comments someone said they were now home (in the middle of the night). Let's hope it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    In the comments someone said they were now home (in the middle of the night). Let's hope it's true!
    I hope it's true. I searched and didn't find any news updates. I did find a little more info in another article from last night:

"He has gone missing before, we have records of that," says Lt. Joe Gomez from the Fresno Police Department.

But he has never taken the 8-month-old baby.

"We have checked everywhere for him, we have pinged his phone but appears to be off, notified every agency we are checking all of our cameras to see if he has been seen anywhere," says Gomez.

Police got a tip that Keith was possibly seen at a Carl's Jr in Selma, they haven't confirmed the sighting just yet, the Missing Persons Unit is now investigating.

"Yesterday was a great day, we took our daughter to the fair and it was so much fun, he dropped me off at work, I didn't see this coming," Bri says.
    http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/new...g-husband-baby

UPDATE: Fresno Police report the baby has been returned home safe and Keith Nikkel has been arrested for one count of felony child endangerment. Police tell CBS47 that Nikkel admitted to them that he was using meth and was high while caring for the 8 month old.

Nikkel was arrested for 1 count of PC 273A(A) felony child endangerment and was booked into Fresno County Jail.

The baby girl was unharmed and in good health upon being returned to her mother. CPS was notified and is investigating.

http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/new...g-husband-baby

So happy that sweet baby is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    UGH! Unbelievable.
    Glad baby is safe.

Let's hope he loves his daughter more than he loves meth and this incident leads to his recovery. I have hope he can recover since he was able to be honest about his use to LE - it's a start. Keeping this family in my prayers and glad they were found safe.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.