1337 users online (253 members and 1084 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - BM, 6, Fort Worth, 7 Oct 2016

Police were dispatched to the 3500 block of Avenue K overnight, police said in a news release issued about 7:45 a.m. Saturday.
    The girl, BM, was last seen on the family's couch about 10 p.m. Friday when her father locked up the house and went to bed. When her father woke up about 4 a.m., he noticed that the front door was open and B was gone.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/missi...ast-fort-worth
    Officers searched house to house in the area and contacted several of M’s friends. Officers are now expanding the search by several blocks in every direction.
    Foul play is not suspected, police said.
    http://www.fox4news.com/news/210457818-story
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 10-09-2016 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Remove image/change to initials

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Uhoh, I never like these. 'last seen when Dad went to bed, gone in morning' cases. Doesn't usually end well. I hope I'm wrong!!

Be safe B!!
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 10-09-2016 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Change to initials
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Uhoh, I never like these. 'last seen when Dad went to bed, gone in morning' cases. Doesn't usually end well. I hope I'm wrong!!

Be safe B!!
    My thoughts exactly, skibaboo! It's never good when the parents claim to wake up to an open door
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 10-09-2016 at 10:22 AM.

I am familiar with this area and it is a very rough part of town. be safe, little one.

She is about 3 feet tall with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a purple shirt and blue jean shorts. She may also be carrying a pink blanket with bear print on it.

Description of what she was wearing at 10 PM at night bothers me too. Why wasn't she in pajamas ready for bed? Even if she was allowed to stay up past her bedtime she shouldn't be wearing jean shorts to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Description of what she was wearing at 10 PM at night bothers me too. Why wasn't she in pajamas ready for bed? Even if she was allowed to stay up past her bedtime she shouldn't be wearing jean shorts to sleep.
    --and why didn't he put her to bed , rather than letting her sleep for the night on the couch?
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Ugh! We all know how these cases usually end. I do wonder if she went to school on Friday?
    Please be safe B.

All MOO!
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 10-09-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    At times on Fridays my kids don't always wear pjs to bed.
    I hope this poor child is found

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    --and why didn't he put her to bed , rather than letting her sleep for the night on the couch?
    I wish we knew who really saw her last and who locked up the house. 1 news article says the family saw her last & locked up the house. 2 other news articles say the father. Who else was in the house?

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Press briefing (ended now)

You can still watch it here https://www.periscope.tv/w/1kvJpqrplYgxE
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I can't imagine a 6 yr old opening the front door and stepping out in the middle of the night. It's not impossible, but just cannot imagine it. They don't suspect "foul play". Which would mean that they don't think anyone broke into the home?? and took her??
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Press briefing (ended now)

You can still watch it here https://www.periscope.tv/w/1kvJpqrplYgxE
    Did the press conference tell us anything new? I can't watch video right now.

CBSDFWVerified account ‏@CBSDFW 5s5 seconds ago
    BREAKING: heavy police presence in wooded area where 6-y/o BM has reportedly been found. More details to come.

https://twitter.com/CBSDFW
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 10-09-2016 at 10:23 AM.

*holding my breath*

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast