TX - Moya Alas for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Fort Worth, 2016

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Police were dispatched to the 3500 block of Avenue K overnight, police said in a news release issued about 7:45 a.m. Saturday.
The girl, BM, was last seen on the family's couch about 10 p.m. Friday when her father locked up the house and went to bed. When her father woke up about 4 a.m., he noticed that the front door was open and B was gone.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/miss...-old-girl-prompts-search-southeast-fort-worth
Officers searched house to house in the area and contacted several of M’s friends. Officers are now expanding the search by several blocks in every direction.
Foul play is not suspected, police said.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/210457818-story

Uhoh, I never like these. 'last seen when Dad went to bed, gone in morning' cases. Doesn't usually end well. I hope I'm wrong!!

Be safe B!! :please:

Uhoh, I never like these. 'last seen when Dad went to bed, gone in morning' cases. Doesn't usually end well. I hope I'm wrong!!

Be safe B!! :please:

My thoughts exactly, skibaboo! It's never good when the parents claim to wake up to an open door :(

I am familiar with this area and it is a very rough part of town. :please: be safe, little one.

Description of what she was wearing at 10 PM at night bothers me too. Why wasn't she in pajamas ready for bed? Even if she was allowed to stay up past her bedtime she shouldn't be wearing jean shorts to sleep.

Description of what she was wearing at 10 PM at night bothers me too. Why wasn't she in pajamas ready for bed? Even if she was allowed to stay up past her bedtime she shouldn't be wearing jean shorts to sleep.

--and why didn't he put her to bed , rather than letting her sleep for the night on the couch?

Ugh! We all know how these cases usually end. I do wonder if she went to school on Friday?
Please be safe B.

All MOO!

At times on Fridays my kids don't always wear pjs to bed.
I hope this poor child is found

--and why didn't he put her to bed , rather than letting her sleep for the night on the couch?
I wish we knew who really saw her last and who locked up the house. 1 news article says the family saw her last & locked up the house. 2 other news articles say the father. Who else was in the house?

I can't imagine a 6 yr old opening the front door and stepping out in the middle of the night. It's not impossible, but just cannot imagine it. They don't suspect "foul play". Which would mean that they don't think anyone broke into the home?? and took her??

CBSDFWVerified account ‏@CBSDFW 5s5 seconds ago
BREAKING: heavy police presence in wooded area where 6-y/o BM has reportedly been found. More details to come.

CuREOKUWgAEikaL.jpg

https://twitter.com/CBSDFW

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73