1024 users online (184 members and 840 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL - Rebecca Lewis, 4, Lakeland, 8 October, 2016

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Oh no!!! Praying for safe return!!!!!!
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

Praying too. I wonder how this guy knows Rebecca? Relative? His FB says Alabama. I live in same town as abduction site...hoping for a safe return.

Today, Saturday, October 8, 2016 at approximately 11:12 a.m. Polk County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to 6211 U.S. Hwy. 98 North #H18 Lakeland (Lazy Dazy Retreat RV/Mobile Home Park) regarding a reported missing four-year-old girl, Rebecca Lewis. The victim’s 16-year-old sister last saw her sleeping at about 9:00 a.m. At approximately 9:45 the sister woke back up and the victim was not in bed. According to the parents of Rebecca, they searched the area for over an hour before calling law enforcement. Once deputies arrived they conducted multiple searches of the residence and conducted a house by house search of the park with negative results.
    Deputies have developed information that 4-year-old Rebecca may be with a family friend by the name of “West Wild Hogs” (his legal name). He is 31 and from the Seale Alabama area. Before his name change, his name was Matthew Clark Pybus. He is known to likely be driving a 2012 Grey Nissan Versa 4-door with Alabama Handicapped plate: 4JL26 (reported as stolen out of Alabama). Detectives are asking the public to immediately call law enforcement if Rebecca, “West Wild Hogs,” or the Nissan Versa is seen.
    https://www.facebook.com/polkcountys...701818/?type=3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Rebecca Lewis may be with Wild West Hogs, which is now his legal name. He was born Matthew Clark Pybus. He is from Seale, Alabama.
    https://www.facebook.com/FOX13TampaB...303525/?type=3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

Polk County Sheriff's Office FB gives more details...she's missing from RV park...Wild West Hogs is his now legal name. In a stolen car from Alabama...can't paste link since I'm on phone...so consider it a rumor?

What is all of that white stuff?

There is a fb group set up with information and poster to share search #Iamrebecca I can't find the fb adress without it linking my fb

edit- try this https://www.facebook.com/groups/1086553998060838/
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    There is a fb group set up with information and poster to share search #Iamrebecca I can't find the fb adress without it linking my fb

edit- try this https://www.facebook.com/groups/1086553998060838/
    I've been scanning through this page, and someone who appears to know a lot about the situation said West does not have the creepy camper with him. Thought I'd throw that out here early on.

ETA: initials MR
    Last edited by BlkMtnGirl; 10-08-2016 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Add info

On his Facebook, his last post has pictures of a trailer he painted camo. It has a twin size mattress and no windows at all. He says it's a two man camper. Sure would be hard to spot if it was parked in the woods somewhere. I don't think he's going to find another man who wants to share that windowless place with one twin mattress. Wonder if it's missing too?

Oh dear ! Be safe little one.

ETA Why does a grown man want someone else's 4 yr old child? God be with this baby girl !

ETA It's a rhetorical question, js .
    Last edited by SCHMAE; 10-08-2016 at 07:26 PM.

skibaboo is online now <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Trying not to think the worst! Rebecca is such a cutie!!

This is the 3rd missing girl I've followed today and the first 2 have been found safe, make it a hat trick, please!!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    What is all of that white stuff?
    I wondered the same. It looks like those pictures were taken recently (based on dates they were posted elsewhere.) White stuff on both Rebecca and West's face. I think it's cake icing or shaving cream, as if everyone was playing around at a birthday party. Jmo.

Different pics without white stuff:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/amber...girl/331058476

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast