1206 users online (203 members and 1003 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Jade Coyle, 9, Mesa, 9 October 2016

MESA, AZ - Police in Mesa are looking for a missing 9-year-old girl who was last seen around 10 a.m. on Sunday morning near 40th Street and Broadway Road.

Police say Jade Coyle was last seen wearing a blue and white stripped shirt with pink shorts and pink flip flops.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-sou...-year-old-girl

Oh nooooo. Not a good situation.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Interesting comment: (the link should take you right to it but you may have to scroll up a tad to see all of it)

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10Phoeni...%3A%22R9%22%7D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Jade is a Caucasian girl with red hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue and white striped shirt, pink shorts and pink flip flops. She also tends to speak with a stutter, according to officials.
    http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/210693383-story
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post

Jade is a Caucasian girl with red hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue and white striped shirt, pink shorts and pink flip flops. She also tends to speak with a stutter, according to officials.
    http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/210693383-story
    I do not like that she has not been seen since 10 a.m. I do not like that she "left her home and didn’t say where she was going Sunday morning". I especially do not like Jade was not reported missing until 7:30 p.m.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I do not like that she has not been seen since 10 a.m. I do not like that she "left her home and didn’t say where she was going Sunday morning". I especially do not like Jade was not reported missing until 7:30 p.m.
    Agreed.
    She's 9 not 16. Parents/guardians should know where she is at all times.

Where are you Jade?

I wonder if she has run away before, and that is why her grandmother did not report her missing right away. I wonder if maybe she was trying to somehow run home to her parents.

Praying they find this little angel soon!

Never assume a missing child is dead

"One missing child is one too many.” - John Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by TNGirl615 View Post

YAY!!! SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Interesting comment: (the link should take you right to it but you may have to scroll up a tad to see all of it)

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10Phoeni...%3A%22R9%22%7D
    Which comment?

She just came walking up to the police officer like nothing was wrong at all? Do we have any idea where she was all this time?

Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    Which comment?
    It was made yesterday by RAB at 1:39 a.m. Central time.
    - Audrey Hepburn