726 users online (98 members and 628 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AZ - Timgoy Dak, 8, Phoenix, 8 October 2016

Phoenix Police search for missing 8-year-old girl

Police say an 8-year-old girl went missing at an apartment complex near 35th Avenue and Indian School Road on Sunday.
    http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ari...10726106-story
    Last edited by los2188; 10-10-2016 at 09:53 AM.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Phoenix police searching for missing 8-year-old girl, Timgoy Dak

PHOENIX - Phoenix police are looking for a missing 8-year-old girl who family says they last saw on Saturday morning in West Phoenix.

Police say Timgoy Dak was last seen wearing a pink shirt and multi-colored leggings in the area of Indian School Road and 35th Avenue.

Family says they last saw Timgoy on Saturday morning at the apartment complex where they live. However, residents tell police they saw Timgoy in and around the apartment complex on Sunday morning around 1:30 a.m.

She is described as a black female, 4 feet tall, 65 pounds, with long hair in braids.

If anyone sees Timgoy or knows of her whereabouts, they are urged to call 911 or the Phoenix Police Department at 602-262-6151 immediately.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-pho...irl-timgoy-dak

"in and around the apartment complex on Sunday morning around 1:30 a.m."...WHAT??? an 8 yr old running around at 1:30 in the morning, WTH??

That is all I've got, too.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Ugh, DISLIKE!

What a beautiful smile she has, be safe Timgoy!
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Tamarak apartments? This looks like a really busy area. https://www.google.com/maps/place//@...g!2e0?hl=en-us

ignore this
    Last edited by Wolf Dreamer; 10-10-2016 at 02:24 PM.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    It appears she is safe - video of her walking up to police here

https://www.facebook.com/ABC15/video...4093955256359/
    That is not the same girl pictured here missing. ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by poulside View Post
    That is not the same girl pictured here missing. ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    damn sorry, that's the other missing girl, followed the wrong link
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    It appears she is safe - video of her walking up to police here

https://www.facebook.com/ABC15/video...4093955256359/
    EXCLUSIVE: ABC15 captured exclusive video as missing 9-year-old Jade Coyle showed up at her home and approached Mesa police moments ago

Wrong girl WD.

Nice to see though. Thanks for sharing
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Waiting for MSM to pick it up but I'm seeing a lot of mentions (on SM) of parallels to Jessie Wilson, missing from Buckeye AZ since July.

This cannot be good.

NOW: Police are searching nearby dumpsters as they continue to look for missing 8-year-old Timgoy Dak.
    https://www.facebook.com/3TVPhoenix/...95IGRhaw%3D%3D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

No, no, NO...children are precious and should be cherished. I don't feel well today & know I'm overly sensitive, but this is completely breaking my heart.

Police looking for a Phoenix girl who was reported missing Sunday evening appear to be concentrating their search on a Dumpster near her apartment complex.

They have not released any information at this point, but reporter Mike Watkiss is on the scene watching the operation unfold.

Although relatives of Timgoy Dak contacted the Phoenix Police Department shortly before 6 p.m. Sunday, her family last saw the little girl at their apartment in the neighborhood northwest of 35th Avenue and Indian School Road on Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
    http://www.azfamily.com/story/333536...d-phoenix-girl

ETA : https://mobile.twitter.com/mikewatkiss3tv/status/785550933623058433
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KayElJay; 10-10-2016 at 03:56 PM.

3TV Phoenix ‏@azfamily 11m
    #BREAKING: 8-year-old Timgoy Dak has been found SAFE. Was located at a friend's house.

https://twitter.com/azfamily

Woohoooo!!

That is awesome news! Glad she was found safe.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast