Prussian Blue

narlacat

Former Member
Reaction score
Have you guys all heard of Prussian Blue?
I hadn't until last weekend when I read an article about them in the sunday paper.
Are they for real??
How can anyone be so racist at such a young age???
Their parents must be racist's.....
I figure they are twins, are they?? The article didn't say but they sure looked alike and the same age, but I could be wrong...
They had on the same t shirts which were white with smiley faces on them....except the smiley face's were smiley faces of Hitler!!
I was truly astounded.
What does everyone else think?

I saw them on CNN last week. I think it's terrible that these two kids have so much hatred in them! I can only assume the influence came from the adults around them, most likely the parents.

I think it would be better if the media would stop giving them free publicity.

I can't imagine they'll sell many records. Who'd want to spend money on that sort of garbage? Very few poeple, I suppose.

Buh-bye! Glad they're leaving California. They look like Barbie dolls, racist Barbie dolls!:sick: :sick: :sick: :razz: :mad: :banghead: :furious:

bloo said:
I can't imagine they'll sell many records. Who'd want to spend money on that sort of garbage? Very few poeple, I suppose.

I saw them on a television show not too long ago. I believe they are handing out their CDs free of charge to teens who appear "Aryian" and might be converted to their way of thinking.

Are you kidding me? This is sick. I know there are people like this out there, but why do they let themselves be interviewed...with real names and stuff? Don't they realize how horrible they sound? :loser:

I saw their father on Inside Edition and he said the girls' mother is doing this to them.
And he intendeds to go for full custody of them before they become too damaged by "mom".

I hope for their sake the father is successful in his custody fight for them!

Well, it would seem he is a tad late, the damage is well and truly done. It sounds like they truly believe what they say and to me, seem very opinionated for 13 year olds!!

OneLostGrl said:
I saw their father on Inside Edition and he said the girls' mother is doing this to them.
And he intendeds to go for full custody of them before they become too damaged by "mom".

I hope for their sake the father is successful in his custody fight for them!

I hope the father ends up with a black judge when this goes to court!!! LOL That mother having to sit there and take "justice" from someone she feels is beneath her!! BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I'd buy a ticket to watch that. ;) :D

narlacat said:
Have you guys all heard of Prussian Blue?
I hadn't until last weekend when I read an article about them in the sunday paper.
Are they for real??
How can anyone be so racist at such a young age???
Their parents must be racist's.....
I figure they are twins, are they?? The article didn't say but they sure looked alike and the same age, but I could be wrong...
They had on the same t shirts which were white with smiley faces on them....except the smiley face's were smiley faces of Hitler!!
I was truly astounded.
What does everyone else think?
dateline did a story on them a couple of weeks ago and then a follow up. I was sickened that these girls got primetime national coverage. :sick: :sick: :furious:

From Narlacat's link"
"Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification."

I'm thinking their Dad should have gotten custody a long time ago.

Jeana (DP) said:
I hope the father ends up with a black judge when this goes to court!!! LOL That mother having to sit there and take "justice" from someone she feels is beneath her!! BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I'd buy a ticket to watch that. ;) :D
hehehehe.:laugh:

Alice253 said:
From Narlacat's link"
"Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification."

I'm thinking their Dad should have gotten custody a long time ago.
He doesn't sound much better though.

narlacat said:
He doesn't sound much better though.
I think she was talking about the "mom's dad" that they all live with Grandpa. IT seems like the dad isn't in the picture and most certainly should be.

narlacat said:
Well, it would seem he is a tad late, the damage is well and truly done. It sounds like they truly believe what they say and to me, seem very opinionated for 13 year olds!!
Hey, do you still believe what you did when you were 13? I wouldn't be quick to toss kids into the ditch, just because they seem unpleasant. Understanding of the world changes once one gets out into it and do your own living.

Good point.
No, I don't believe everything I did when I was 13.
But some things I do still believe in and these are probably the things instilled in me from my parents.
By that age we are taught right from wrong.
We are taught that all people are equal (didnt ya love Animal Farm....BUT some pigs are MORE equal than others! Naughty piggies!)
We are taught to respect our elders.
We are taught to abide by the law.
We go out into the world and gravitate towards people of like mind. Maybe they won't have a chance to change their way of thinking because they will only gravitate towards people who think the same as they do.
And really, they are more than unpleasant, they are downright offensive.

A pic of these cute girls was on Real Time last week (maybe the week before). They were wearing these cute little smiley fact t-shirts -- then you realized the smiley faces were Hitler faces!!!

Creepy. But they'll end up lesbians involved with black Jews if there's any justice in the universe.

Jeana (DP) said:

:laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back