1320 users online (306 members and 1014 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Missing: KOREY JOHNSON (OK)

KOREY JOHNSON, Age Now: 13, Missing: 09/26/2016. Missing From NORMAN, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Cleveland County Sheriff's Office (Oklahoma) 1-405-701-8888.

More...

I can't find anything about this boy aside from what's on the missing posters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    "Who am I?
    I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself.
    I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important... That you matter.
    Now let me ask, who are you?"

He was recovered. NCMEC page is down and the Doe Network received notice today that he was found. Nothing yet if he's alive.

Cali Doe was Tammy Jo

1-25-2015

I had found a bit of info about his disappearance awhile back. Google search Korey Johnson and look back a bit for a norman transcript article. He and a 16 year old ran out of an open door of the Alan J. Couch center. Aka "kid jail." I'll see if I can find that link.

When I went "undercover" all the teens his age told me he was just couch hopping and hiding out with friends.

http://www.normantranscript.com/news...3a47d6a10.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shandram19; 11-30-2016 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Add link
    "Who am I?
    I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself.
    I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important... That you matter.
    Now let me ask, who are you?"