1503 users online (382 members and 1121 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Jessica Van Raub, 9 mos Pregnant, Humble, 10 Oct 2016

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/210854277-story

last seen in Humble about 6:30 a.m. Monday, authorities said. She was last seen wearing black pants and a bright green hoodie
    http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/hu...an-9961343.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Jessica posted yesterday that she was supposed to be induced today. I wonder if she got scared.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

HUMBLE, TX --

The Humble Police Department is searching for a woman who disappeared on the same day she was scheduled to be induced.

Jessica Van Raub, who is nine-months-pregnant was last seen around 6:30am Monday at a gas station on FM 1960. Police say her vehicle was found at a nearby dialysis clinic.
    http://abc13.com/news/pregnant-woman...uced-/1549093/

BBM. Sounds suspicious

The usual two questions:

1) Who saw her last?

2) Where's the father?
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Police said she was supposed to be induced at 8:00 a.m. this morning at Methodist Hospital.
    http://www.dolphnsix.com/news/142686...missing-humble

Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
    The usual two questions:

1) Who saw her last?

2) Where's the father?
    1. Sounds like she was seen on security footage at a gas station.

2. No mention of him yet.

So sad to hear about a pregnant lady missing ! It's just such a nervous time... even if you've already had kids before.

Wonder if there is a boyfriend who doesn't want to pay child support ? That's the first thing that came to mind.

Hopefully she became frightened and left --although it's hard to imagine doing that when you're about to "pop".
    MOO

U2forever is offline Outside, is America. Outside, is America. America...
    Oy, this does not sound good.
    I'm remembering Carrie Bradshaw-Crowther from North Carolina or Tennessee last year I think. She was faking her pregnancy I believe and the day she was to be induced she went missing. When she was found she wasn't pregnant anymore and there was no baby. Not sure what happened in that case cause it went quiet fast.
    Not saying she is faking her pregnancy at all, but it's just a thought. I pray Jessica is found safe, still pregnant with cold feet or with a beautiful healthy baby she just gave birth to.

Quote Originally Posted by LietKynes View Post
    So sad to hear about a pregnant lady missing ! It's just such a nervous time... even if you've already had kids before.

Wonder if there is a boyfriend who doesn't want to pay child support ? That's the first thing that came to mind.

Hopefully she became frightened and left --although it's hard to imagine doing that when you're about to "pop".
    MOO
    It's also unsettling how often "9 mos pregnant" is part of one of these subject lines. Nine specifically.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Hoping this lady is found quickly

So it appears that she went to the gas station to fill up the car. And disappeared. Allegedly the car has been found.
    After some searching around it appears she has lost custody of her kids (RUMOR). I'm thinking she possibly chickened out and took off. Very dangerous time for the to happen now.

All MOO!

U2forever is offline Outside, is America. Outside, is America. America...
    Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
    It's also unsettling how often "9 mos pregnant" is part of one of these subject lines. Nine specifically.
    Horrific isn't it. It's scary to be pregnant now days, too many times the baby daddy does the unthinkable, or a complete stranger who needs a baby...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast