923 users online (177 members and 746 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

GA - Tosha Herron, 36, Lavonia, 6 October 2016

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddleboarder View Post
    from the link
    UPDATE (10/12/16) Tosha Herron's car was discovered crashed last night in the Blood Mountain area of Lumpkin County, GA. The search continued through the night, but Tosha has not yet been located.

UPDATE (10/16/16) We have reason to believe she was picked up and taken to the Gainesville, GA area. Please share this with anyone in that area.

UPDATE (10/15/16) Police are doing a thorough search of the mountain today with dogs. The search was concluded and Tosha was not found on the mountain or in the woods.
    https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...041538168685:0

"One still missing is one too many."
    Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork

Hoping that we'll hear good news soon, that she's been found safe and sound.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...424394597066:0

"One still missing is one too many."
    Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork

Car of missing Gwinnett County woman found burned

Last Wednesday, her car was found down a cliff on Blood Mountain, but Herron was nowhere to be found.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/212340752-story
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Search underway for missing Gwinnett County woman
    Lumpkin County Sheriff's Capt. Marcus Sewell confirmed Herron's vehicle was located in a ravine on Highway 129 North on October 12 at 10:40 p.m. and had been in an accident.
    "The investigators came out there, they searched for her in the middle of the night, they were there until about 4:30 in the morning looking for her," said Herron's sister, Stacie Nelson on the Afternoon News Wrap.
    "They could find where she crawled out of the vehicle, so she survived the accident, and there wasn't a whole lot of blood and things in the vehicle."
    http://accesswdun.com/article/2016/1...t-county-woman

Seems like they need to check all the area hospitals. Maybe a good Samaritan stopped and took her to the hospital? How far could a woman who had just been in a serious accident like that crawl/walk?

People have been known to do some crazy things when they are in shock...like walking for miles. I'm glad they think she survived the accident and there wasn't lots of blood or anything scary like that. I really think that someone took her in, with the best intentions hopefully.

I hope they processed the car with the assumption she might not have driven the car there herself. So much can be lost from bad assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwatchingeye View Post
    I hope they processed the car with the assumption she might not have driven the car there herself. So much can be lost from bad assumptions.
    That's a good thought, but IMO it's not very suspicious that she was in a wreck. The first post mentions she may have had a seizure. She was driving in a mountainous area.

Her phone last pinged in Lavonia, GA
    She called her friend to say she was lost around Toccoa, GA
    Her car was found near Blood Mountain in Lumpkin County, off 129 North
    She was headed to Blue Rdige, GA

Take a look at a rough map of the locations here to get an idea of the terrain: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Lavo...34.8639719!3e0

Sadly, the area looks difficult to search.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Car of missing Gwinnett County woman found burned

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/212340752-story
    Sadly, that doesn't look good.
    I'm hoping she is safe and healing but my thoughts turn to she met up with someone that may have caused her harm.

Sent from my SM-G930V
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 10-19-2016 at 11:12 PM.

I am afraid she may be close to the wreck, but not seen. I recall a few cases where they missed an accident victim and they were found much later within 500 feet of crash. Hoping today us the day they find her. That was a bad wreck. Even though she crawled out, she may have massive internal bleeding. My dad walked away from a head on collision with a scratch on his forehead. Wound up in ICU hours later in critical condition and has a throat to groin incision where they opened him to try and stop the bleeding. My prayers are with her family.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just from what I can see on her Facebook page without being a friend of hers, she was extremely busy posting and sharing pictures of herself all night long on the night before she went missing (i.e., the early morning hours of October 7). She was also reposting Memes about being strong and losing someone you love. Makes me wonder if she was going through something, like a break up.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast