And They Called It Puppy Love: $1,200

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
pugwedding.jpg

02dog.jpg

Read all about it :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I like animals, especially dogs, as well as anybody, but $1200? Wow!

Had to send this off to all my animal loving friends!

I had one of my cat's in my wedding (but didn't marry him!) He had his own little black bow tie and a little black top hat!
(yes, I can be a little weird about my animals)

I bought my dog little booties the other day for our cold winters, I figured he would appreciate that :snooty: He could not stand them, kept high stepping around like the floor was on fire, and yanked on them til they were off. Cant imagine him putting up with a top hat.

When I was 8 I "married" my cat and dog. My mom was stellar about it even though it was a little nutty-she even make them a little cake. Of course that stories been told to every guy I ever brought home-and mom wonders why I never wanted her to meet my boyfriends. :p

lostfaith said:
I bought my dog little booties the other day for our cold winters, I figured he would appreciate that :snooty: He could not stand them, kept high stepping around like the floor was on fire, and yanked on them til they were off. Cant imagine him putting up with a top hat.
I knitted a coat for my kitty, it took me hours :liar:

He did the same thing as your dog but being a cat we thought he was going to hit the ceiling. It was so funny, I need a good laugh today, maybe I'll find it & try it on him again. :)

beakiebean said:
When I was 8 I "married" my cat and dog. My mom was stellar about it even though it was a little nutty-she even make them a little cake. Of course that stories been told to every guy I ever brought home-and mom wonders why I never wanted her to meet my boyfriends. :p
That story is so cute. :)

A doggie wedding album, on line yet. Love it. It must make the woman who has to give up her dog very happy to see that he will have a good and loving home, not to mention a good and loving wife. :rolleyes:

When I was at Target yesterday, I noticed they seemed to have an entire line of little doggy clothing now.
For all those Paris wannabe's

This made me smile! A woman in Painsville Ohio had a rescue site with 30 kittens.She had to move. Instead of turning the kittens over to a shelter she turned them loose in the Metro Parks. Long story short,a Judge sentenced her to spend the night in the woods.no food,water,or light.
This same Judge made a man stand on a street corner with a pig for one day after he called a Police Officer a pig.This is on newsnet5.com This is in my opinion what should be done..

beakiebean said:
OMG! You are the very first person I have ever heard that from! I also married my dog and wanted to have PUPPIES not babies! I was about 5 years old. :p

Paris Hilton has nothing on me in the dog clothing department! My male Doberman sports a purple hand knitted cashmere sweater complete with a real mink collar! I call it his PIMP DADDY look:)

I made it myself...the sweater originally was supposed to be for my husband ( I was learning how to knit) but was far too narrow for him. I couldn't get the collar quite right so I went to Goodwill and bought a coat with a wide mink collar and sewed it on. He looks awesome!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back