773 users online (106 members and 667 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

ID - Lilly Morse, 35, Pocatello, 9 October 2016

Jerome deputies look for missing Pocatello woman
    [IMG]http://media.graytvinc.com/images/810*455/Lilly+Morse+1.jpg[/img]
    Lilly Morse, 35, of Pocatello, was reported missing/endangered on Sunday, Oct. 9 by Pocatello Police.

Jerome County Sheriff’s Office, said Morse’s vehicle was located in Jerome County on Sunday evening with no sign of Morse.
    http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/Law...396724001.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She was featured in an article about boxing in 2011. A concerning quote from there:
    As fast as she can hammer away at the speed bag, she fires off some of her other goals, such as wanting to start a gym where women can use boxing workouts for aerobic gains even if they don’t want to climb into a ring. She talks about wanting to start a boys and girls club in Pocatello.

But when the final bell rings, it’s obvious that Morse is seeking something else.

Happiness.

Fighting her own personal battle against bipolar disorder, Morse feels most at home in a boxing gym, which would seem strange considering the sport has both kissed her cheek and ripped out her heart.

Read more: http://www.idahostatejournal.com/spo...cc4c002e0.html

I wish there was more information. The article states she was reported missing by PPD? Does that mean they reported it to the media outlet? Who reported it to the police? Why is she considered endangered? Does she have family in the Twin Falls/Jerome county area?
    I'm not far away from Pocatello, but don't have a TV so not surprising I hadn't heard of this.

Thanks to the OP for starting the thread! I hope she is found safe and soon!
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...492321456940:0

"One still missing is one too many."
    Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork

A found a roster that showed she coached kids soccer in March of this year. I can't find any other news stories about her disappearance.

Interesting. I glanced at her facebook page. Looks like she's lived in Twin Falls at some point and that's the area where her car was found. Her boyfriend has been friends with one of my oldest friends for a long time so I messaged him to see if he's heard anything. I'll keep y'all posted if there's anything of note. IDK if my friend has ever met Lilly.

Eta: Okay my friend is aware and helping the boyfriend cope. no information. Possible rumors but nothing to share.
    Last edited by flourish; 10-12-2016 at 10:51 PM.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

In a Facebook post Tuesday, a family friend said the car was found on the Jerome side of the Perrine Bridge at about 6:30 p.m. Sunday. Morse’s phone, keys and purse were inside her unlocked car.

Her boyfriend, Avery Dann, of Pocatello, said it is unusual for Morse to disappear without telling anyone where she was going. He said the family is very concerned, and anyone who might have had contact with Morse is urged to contact law enforcement.
    http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/10...still-missing/

Hmm no foul play they say.

Awful. I am so sad for her family and friends. 😥

Rumor has it she's been found deceased from her own hand.

Idaho Missing Alert reported Saturday morning that the body recovered is Lilly Morse, a Pocatello woman who was reported missing and endangered more than a week ago.

Facebook posts by friends and family of Lilly Morse also indicated the deceased victim is Morse.

http://idahostatejournal.com/members...092430549.html

RIP Lilly
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21