Found Deceased ID - Lilly Morse, 35, Pocatello, 9 October 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jerome deputies look for missing Pocatello woman
Lilly+Morse+1.jpg

Lilly Morse, 35, of Pocatello, was reported missing/endangered on Sunday, Oct. 9 by Pocatello Police.

Jerome County Sheriff’s Office, said Morse’s vehicle was located in Jerome County on Sunday evening with no sign of Morse.
http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/La...Vehicle-found-in-Jerome-County-396724001.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

She was featured in an article about boxing in 2011. A concerning quote from there:
As fast as she can hammer away at the speed bag, she fires off some of her other goals, such as wanting to start a gym where women can use boxing workouts for aerobic gains even if they don’t want to climb into a ring. She talks about wanting to start a boys and girls club in Pocatello.

But when the final bell rings, it’s obvious that Morse is seeking something else.

Happiness.

Fighting her own personal battle against bipolar disorder, Morse feels most at home in a boxing gym, which would seem strange considering the sport has both kissed her cheek and ripped out her heart.

Read more: http://www.idahostatejournal.com/sp...cle_66b3649e-1faa-11e0-82de-001cc4c002e0.html

I wish there was more information. The article states she was reported missing by PPD? Does that mean they reported it to the media outlet? Who reported it to the police? Why is she considered endangered? Does she have family in the Twin Falls/Jerome county area?
I'm not far away from Pocatello, but don't have a TV so not surprising I hadn't heard of this.

Thanks to the OP for starting the thread! I hope she is found safe and soon!

A found a roster that showed she coached kids soccer in March of this year. I can't find any other news stories about her disappearance.

Interesting. I glanced at her facebook page. Looks like she's lived in Twin Falls at some point and that's the area where her car was found. Her boyfriend has been friends with one of my oldest friends for a long time so I messaged him to see if he's heard anything. I'll keep y'all posted if there's anything of note. IDK if my friend has ever met Lilly.

Eta: Okay my friend is aware and helping the boyfriend cope. no information. Possible rumors but nothing to share.

In a Facebook post Tuesday, a family friend said the car was found on the Jerome side of the Perrine Bridge at about 6:30 p.m. Sunday. Morse’s phone, keys and purse were inside her unlocked car.

Her boyfriend, Avery Dann, of Pocatello, said it is unusual for Morse to disappear without telling anyone where she was going. He said the family is very concerned, and anyone who might have had contact with Morse is urged to contact law enforcement.
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/1...-jerome-county-pocatello-woman-still-missing/

Awful. I am so sad for her family and friends. 😥

Rumor has it she's been found deceased from her own hand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back