1307 users online (268 members and 1039 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,772

    VA - Austin Sears, 21, Manassas, 11 October 2016


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,772
    Please remember that information cannot be posted without a valid link & remember to adhere to the rules/TOS regarding Facebook and other social media.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    northern VA, USA
    Posts
    2,030
    Thanks Kay!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    625
    I wonder if his comma tattoo is actually a semicolon..the semicolon tattoo is related to depression and suicide and meant to remind people that their is more to their story. I really hope he is okay..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearkoda View Post
    I wonder if his comma tattoo is actually a semicolon..the semicolon tattoo is related to depression and suicide and meant to remind people that their is more to their story. I really hope he is okay..

    BBM. I didn't know that - thanks for that info Bearkoda. I hope Austin is found ASAP.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by astridxx View Post
    Thanks Kay!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just wanted to say I woke up thinking of your son this morning. Found his FB page - he seems like such a sweetheart, and is so handsome. Hoping that he is found today!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,419
    Praying that Austin is found safe. His poster is all over FB. I will continue to share. Hugs.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks


    "Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    northern VA, USA
    Posts
    2,030
    Quote Originally Posted by inmyhumbleopinion View Post
    I just wanted to say I woke up thinking of your son this morning. Found his FB page - he seems like such a sweetheart, and is so handsome. Hoping that he is found today!
    I'm so sorry to have created such confusion - he is not my son. I'm just an outsider who lives in Manassas, where he is missing from. It was circulating on my Facebook and I wanted to get the word out. I completely did not format my post yesterday to make his mother's statement quoted, so I can see how you all think he's my kid (I'm only 33 - don't rush me hehe)... anyway, I'm just a local to this case and wanted to get the word out. Not my son. I have two young, young daughters.

    I hope Austin is found safe - the tattoo, if it is a semi-colon, is certainly worrisome. But his FB looked full of life, and like he was a happy guy.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearkoda View Post
    I wonder if his comma tattoo is actually a semicolon..the semicolon tattoo is related to depression and suicide and meant to remind people that their is more to their story. I really hope he is okay..
    It's a comma. I spoke with his mother when creating the flyer to confirm.


    "One still missing is one too many."
    Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork

  10. #10
    The update from his mother, on Facebook, this morning says no word or information. Last night she posted that the authorities had activity they were looking into that in her opinion meant he was alive as of 10pm Wednesday night. That would have been over 24 hours since he was last seen. But today she said she is hoping for any news or sighting so they would know at least that he is alive. I'm not sure if that means the activity didn't pan out or just the obvious that she wants to know where he is, not where he was on Wednesday.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    https://twitter.com/SWVApost

    I'm new here, so this is my first post, but when I googled "Austin Sears missing" this is the first thing that popped up. It appears to be a tweet from 2015 about a Virginia Tech student from Manassas named Austin Sears. Did Austin attend Va. Tech? I'm just wondering if he has a history of going off the grid for a few days. Hopefully he just needed to recharge.

    Again, I'm new, so I don't know if I'm doing this correctly. I know I'm not really supposed to speculate ! Thanks for your patience.

    I hope Austin is found very soon!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    ...and apparently my link just takes you to the Twitter page for SWVA, not the specific tweet about Austin Sears being missing in 2015.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    northern VA, USA
    Posts
    2,030
    Quote Originally Posted by jca91180 View Post
    https://twitter.com/SWVApost

    I'm new here, so this is my first post, but when I googled "Austin Sears missing" this is the first thing that popped up. It appears to be a tweet from 2015 about a Virginia Tech student from Manassas named Austin Sears. Did Austin attend Va. Tech? I'm just wondering if he has a history of going off the grid for a few days. Hopefully he just needed to recharge.

    Again, I'm new, so I don't know if I'm doing this correctly. I know I'm not really supposed to speculate ! Thanks for your patience.

    I hope Austin is found very soon!
    I had seen someone mention an earlier disappearance, so it's possible.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by MargeGunderson View Post
    The update from his mother, on Facebook, this morning says no word or information. Last night she posted that the authorities had activity they were looking into that in her opinion meant he was alive as of 10pm Wednesday night. That would have been over 24 hours since he was last seen. But today she said she is hoping for any news or sighting so they would know at least that he is alive. I'm not sure if that means the activity didn't pan out or just the obvious that she wants to know where he is, not where he was on Wednesday.
    She updated just a minute ago... he contacted her, appears to be drug issues.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyle_E_Coyote View Post
    She updated just a minute ago... he contacted her, appears to be drug issues.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the heads-up! Just read the update, and I am heartbroken for his parents, as well as for Austin himself. Apparently he is not ready to come home, but I hope that he gets the help he needs. I will be thinking of him.
    Last edited by inmyhumbleopinion; 10-15-2016 at 04:37 PM. Reason: clarification

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. OK OK - Courtney Sears, 26, Ardmore, 9 September 2016
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2016, 12:02 AM
  2. Found Safe VA - Alyssa Childs, 27, & Josiah Reese, 7 mos., Manassas, 13 Sept 2016
    By Gardener1850 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2016, 10:03 AM
  3. Found Deceased OR - Pam Gilman Sears, 62, Lincoln City, 5 July 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2016, 03:13 AM
  4. Found Deceased VA - Rose Marie 'Rosi' DiToro, 23, Manassas, 4 Feb 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2016, 09:07 AM