GUILTY UK - Macy Hogan, 2, murdered, Stoke-on-Trent, 10 Oct 2016

CoverMeCagney

Reaction score
A young mother has been charged with murder over the death of her two-year-old daughter. Cody-Anne Jackson was charged with murder after the body of two-year-old Macy Hogan was found at her home in Stoke-on-Trent on Monday. The 19-year-old, of Packett Street, Fenton in Stoke-on-Trent, is due to appear before magistrates at North Staffordshire Justice Centre this morning.

394D5D6800000578-3835865-Cody_Anne_Jackson_19_was_arrested_on_suspicion_of_murdering_her_-m-20_1.jpg3958CB0B00000578-3835865-image-a-21_1476346860626.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-two-year-old-daughter-girl-s-body-home.html

Aww no. What a cutie pie , sweet baby. I don't get why people keep killing their precious babies. :no:

I'm seeing Macey spelt with an "e" on some of the family's FB pages (including her daddy's) but the majority of media outlets spell it Macy

Aww no. What a cutie pie , sweet baby. I don't get why people keep killing their precious babies. :no:

I asked myself the question "who kills a 2 year old?!" this morning, before realising I was able to reel off a list, courtesy of being on this site. Urgh.

The dad got arrested and bailed pretty swiftly. He is being fairly vocal on FB.

There's no cause of death so far though, i've heard nothing to suggest any obvious issues ... yet.

The first pictures have emerged of the teenage mother who was arrested on suspicion of murdering her two-year-old daughter.
Cody-Anne Jackson, 19, is being questioned by police after her child, Macey, was found dead at her terraced home in Stoke-on-Trent.
The young mother's 22-year-old partner, named locally as Paul Hogan, was also arrested - but he has since been released on bail pending further inquiries.
Forensic officers were seen combing the couple's terraced home after police smashed their way into the house in Fenton at 10am on Monday.
The toddler's great-grandmother, Mary Garwood, broke down in tears as she described Macey as a 'gorgeous' little girl who was always smiling.

Macey
394D5D5C00000578-3831101-image-m-52_1476195167023.jpg

Cody-Anne Jackson
394D5D6800000578-3831101-image-a-46_1476195053007.jpg

Much more at link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-old-daughter-Stoke-Trent.html#ixzz4MqQbqdpF

RIP Macey, fly high little one :rose:

I must be going crackers I searched for a thread before making one but didn't see it, even though it was right there staring me in the face!

"A post-mortem examination failed to establish a clear cause of death."

From http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/553187/baby-murder-case-Cody-Anne-Jackson-charged-Macy-Hogan-Fenton-Stoke-on-Trent-Staffordshire

Mother has been charged with murder, what could this mean?
Skib the only thing I can think is that maybe the mother has confessed to something, the Dad was initially released on bail but has very quickly been released from bail and eliminated from enquiries ... maybe to giving the child something to make her sleep perhaps? Any evidence of abuse would surely be mentioned ...

And why did the police have to smash their way into the house? Has Cody rung 999 confessing to killing Macey?

It said in the DM article or the Star, one of them I read anyway! It said a female at the home was also taken to hospital, let me go find it.

West Midlands Ambulance Service said two ambulances, a senior paramedic officer and two doctors were sent to the scene at about 9.55am.
An ambulance service spokesman said: 'On arrival at the incident, crews discovered a child who was sadly confirmed deceased.
'They also treated a woman at the scene before she was transported to Royal Stoke University Hospital.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3832653/Teenage-mother-arrested-death-two-year-old-daughter-Stoke-Trent.html#ixzz4MqQbqdpF

It's got me wondering if she harmed herself too, or was too distressed. Or passed out.

Further testing on Macy makes me think drugs but idk, I'm so used to american terminology now I'm wondering if the autopsy was just a preliminary exam or a full one.

And why did the police have to smash their way into the house? Has Cody rung 999 confessing to killing Macey?

Murder/attempted suicide maybe??
Tragic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nada. I've been keeping an eye out. No family have mentioned it on SM either so perhaps its been put back

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nada. I've been keeping an eye out. No family have mentioned it on SM either so perhaps its been put back

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah, I had a quick scout around but couldn't find anything for this year ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
translator
Back