1288 users online (227 members and 1061 guests)  

Websleuths News

IL - Tera Elizabeth Evanchak, 14, Langlyville, 9 October 2016

Christian County Sheriff's Office Searching For Missing Teen

The Christian County's Sheriff's Office is asking for your help to find a missing 14-year-old girl.

Tera Elizabeth Evanchak was last seen Sunday afternoon, running away from her parents' home in Langlyville.
    http://foxillinois.com/news/local/ch...een-10-11-2016
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

this is somewhat local to me. I am disappointed there have been no updates I am sure her family is very worried. I hope she will contact them or authorities. 14 is so young to be in the wind. She is a pretty girl. It's a scary world.

Anyone with information as to the location of Tera please call the Christian County Sheriff’s Office at 824-4961 or call Christian County Crime Stoppers, at 824-9100. http://foxillinois.com/news/local/ch...een-10-11-2016

Tera hon, if there is some problem at home, this is not a safe way to address it.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...type=3&theater

FOUND SAFE. From Tera's mother:
    Tera Evanchak is my daughter, and she was found this evening safe and sound. She is on her way to the hospital to get her checked. I just wanted to say thanks for all the shares, thoughts and prayers these last 5 day. It has kept my family going.
    Hooks Up!

A missing Christian County teen, Tera Elizabeth Evanchak, was found around 6 p.m. Friday alive and safe.
    http://newschannel20.com/news/local/...nty-teen-found