Found Deceased Canada - Terry Jackman, 34, Mississauga, Ont, 31 Aug 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Family desperate for answers weeks after Mississauga dad vanishes without a trace
missing.jpg

For Sarah Goncalves, the hardest part of her boyfriend’s disappearance in Mississauga more than a month ago is not knowing what happened – and what to tell their two-year-old son Caleb.

“It’s very tough for me because I have all this and then I also have to watch our son,” she told Global News Tuesday. “It breaks my heart because my son actually says to me almost every day, ‘Miss daddy.'”

http://globalnews.ca/news/2982602/f...ga-dad-vanishes-without-a-trace/?sf37892365=1

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

B822738706Z.1_20161003074934_000_G061O9OBD.1_Gallery.jpg
Jackman, who fathered another child — a six-year-old boy — with another woman, works as an arborist and was completing a job in the area of Cawthra Road and Atwater Avenue when he left work for lunch around 12:20 p.m. on Aug. 31, according to his aunt, Sandra Kotsifas. He hasn't been seen or heard from since.

"I don't know how someone just vanishes like that," she said. "It's a serious mystery."
Gonclaves said she and Jackman had an argument the day before he disappeared. The two had a phone conversation on Aug. 31 in which he was "saying his goodbyes" to her, which she found strange.
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6891367-dead-or-alive-mississauga-dad-disappears-without-a-trace/

Thanks tarabull!! I feel so sad for his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if initially they thought he took off the for the (labour day) long weekend....since he was last seen the Wednesday (August 31) before the PR was put out on the Monday September 5...

:dunno:

ETA: and maybe that is what he did, but something unexpected happened...

:thinking:

Very good point. I also wonder if he has left like this before? I'm also wondering if there is mental health issues.

Dead or alive? Mississauga dad disappears without a trace
October 3, 2016

Snipped...
...Jackman, who fathered another child — a six-year-old boy — with another woman, works as an arborist and was completing a job in the area of Cawthra Road and Atwater Avenue when he left work for lunch around 12:20 p.m. on Aug. 31, according to his aunt, Sandra Kotsifas. He hasn't been seen or heard from since.

"I don't know how someone just vanishes like that," she said. "It's a serious mystery."

Gonclaves said she and Jackman had an argument the day before he disappeared. The two had a phone conversation on Aug. 31 in which he was "saying his goodbyes" to her, which she found strange.

"His phone has been off since then," she said.

Gonclaves said she waited a few days before she reported his disappearance to Peel Regional Police because she believed Jackman was simply cooling off at a friend's house.

Read more: http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6891367-dead-or-alive-mississauga-dad-disappears-without-a-trace/

Terry's girlfriend updated the FB page saying they believe they have found Terry's body. [emoji25]

[h=1]Body found near train tracks is missing Mississauga dad[/h]
The worst possible outcome for Terry Jackman's family was realized Wednesday when the 34-year-old Mississauga dad, who disappeared without a trace three months ago, was found near the train tracks in Lakeview.

"I'm shocked. This is not the ending we hoped for," Sandra Kotsifas, Jackman's aunt, told The News Friday, Dec. 2. "It's horrible."
Police haven't officially released the identity of the dead body. But Kotsifas said Jackman was positively identified as the body found near the rain tracks between Cawthra Road and Alexandra Avenue. A GO Train passenger first reported the finding to police.
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6999323-body-found-near-train-tracks-is-missing-mississauga-dad/

How sad...But at least his loved ones can bury his remains now and have some closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back