1012 users online (173 members and 839 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Wichita, KS Attorney to discuss arrests in planned attack on Garden City mosque

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

In Feb FBI started investigating.
    They called themselves Crusaders.
    Were targeting an apt complex with Muslim Somalians.
    Defendants (3 of them) were arrested in the Liberal area)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

3 men charged in Garden City bomb plot

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Fed...397095961.html
    - Audrey Hepburn

This must have been the hushed activities that closed down an area of Liberal for around 24 hours and ended with an arrest yesterday.

Man arrested for domestic battery, criminal threats in Liberal

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Pol...396818161.html
    - Audrey Hepburn

This must have been the hushed activities that closed down an area of Liberal for around 24 hours and ended with an arrest yesterday.

Man arrested for domestic battery, criminal threats in Liberal

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Pol...396818161.html
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

3 Held in Bomb Plot Against Somalis in Kansas

Three militia members plotted to detonate a bomb at a housing complex in western Kansas where Somali immigrants lived and worshiped, federal investigators said Friday.

The men, who were arrested Friday morning on domestic terrorism charges, scouted out the apartments in Garden City, Kan., stockpiled guns and composed a manifesto about their anti-Muslim motives, prosecutors said.
    Eric Jackson, the special agent in charge of the F.B.I’s Kansas City office, said that agents infiltrated the militia months ago, and that the men planned to wait until the presidential campaign was over before carrying out the plot.
    He did not specify which candidate the militia members were supporting.

In the affidavit, the F.B.I. agent wrote, “They chose the target location based on their hatred of these groups, their perception that the people represent a threat to American society, a desire to inspire other militia groups, and a desire to ‘wake people up.’ ”
    Much more at the link. I think it's probably all the same information available above but in one place.

.These scumbags. ARE in my old stomping ground. now! I think life in prison is too good for them! I lived in Liberal for 11 years..

Family members of one of three Kansas men accused of targeting Somali immigrants in a bomb plot are “extremely grateful” he was caught, they said Monday.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2834321

Gavin Wright waived his detention hearing. Remains in federal custody. His atty stated they both believed he could be in danger if not in jail. DUH!

Salina Post reports that Patrick Stein is being held without bail because he is dangerous to other people.