KY - Tiffany Thompson, 38, shot to death, Louisville, 8 Oct 2016

fred&edna

Reaction score
Louisville's latest murder victim is a mother of three, the youngest just eight months old.

A passerby found Thompson bleeding on the sidewalk off new La Grange road around 6am Saturday. By Monday police started asking for the public's help solving the case. In a call for tips Lt. Emily McKinley, head of the LMPD Homicide Unit said, " I don't believe this was random."

A number of detectives and the LMPD Crime Scene Truck spent much of Saturday at a home on New La Grange Road -- not far from where the body was found. Forensic investigators were seen coming and going from the house. But interviews with neighbors and witnesses turned up few leads in the normally quiet suburban neighborhood not far from Oxmoor Center.

Thompson did not live in the community where her body was found. Lt. McKinley said, "We don't believe she was dumped there. We believe the incident happened right where she was found."

The couple filed competing restraining orders, both hurling claims of domestic violence. Lt. McKinley said Thompson's ex is NOT a suspect. "I don't believe that this is domestic related."

http://www.wdrb.com/story/33355510/mystery-surrounds-murder-of-louisville-mother-of-three

3 kids without a momma. So heartbreaking. I hope they find the person/s responsible.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back