798 users online (99 members and 699 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TN - Atosha Warwick, 32, & Denver West, 9 mos, Nolensville, 22 Sept 2016

Mother, 9-month-old baby missing out of Nolensville

A mother and her baby are missing in Nolensville, and the police department is hoping the public can help find them.

Atosha Warwick and her 9-month-old child, Denver Westóalso known as Denver Warwickówere last seen on Sept. 22.
    http://wkrn.com/2016/10/14/mother-9-...f-nolensville/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Warwick, 32, was described as being 5'5" tall with blonde hair and blue eyes, and Denver also has blue eyes.

Officials said they were needing to do a welfare check on the child, but couldn't find him or his mother.
    http://www.newschannel5.com/news/pol...ther-and-child

I found this interesting: the child's father is on her FB friends and he's a tree trimmer. His FB makes no mention of either of them missing. Now this is just my personal thought: wonder if he traveled somewhere to do storm clean up and they went with him? Granted, the storms were after they were reported as missing so idk. Just a theory that I wondered about. Who reported them as missing, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Minasmom View Post
    I found this interesting: the child's father is on her FB friends and he's a tree trimmer. His FB makes no mention of either of them missing. Now this is just my personal thought: wonder if he traveled somewhere to do storm clean up and they went with him? Granted, the storms were after they were reported as missing so idk. Just a theory that I wondered about. Who reported them as missing, I wonder?
    I'm not finding anything on fb except for a news posting and a post on a group. ..no friends, no family posting. I too wonder who reported them missing.

It sounds as if the baby was being monitored by children's services, and they are concerned about his well being.

All MOO!