Found Safe UK - Farrah Fadli, 29, McKenzie Scullion, 10, & Eva Kerr, 4, Ayr, 12 Oct 2016

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
nintchdbpict000274732285.jpg

nintchdbpict000274742641.jpg

nintchdbpict000274732286.jpg

Farrah – who also goes by the surname or Gilliespie – is described as 5ft 4ins in height, of slim build with dyed blonde hair.

It is not known what clothes she was wearing at the time she went missing.
It is believed that Farrah was with her two children when she went missing – her son McKenzie Scullion is 10 years old and daughter Eva Kerr is four years old.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19810...e-disappears-from-ayr-home-with-her-two-kids/

The children have been found safe as per Mail report, but not Farrah.

What?? So shes been missing since Wednesday but was seen on Friday? What did she say to the friend when leaving the children with them?

However I say this will no doubt come out wrong, but it seems she has a fairly complicated history in terms of relationships.

Two children with different surnames.

She is variously known as Fadli and Gillespie - one is presumably her maiden name and the other a married name or one adopted from somewhere, but no mention of her being married or a husband, current or ex.

Fadli sounds as though it might be an Arabic name.

Dunno. I can't help thinking this is going to come down to relationships. Either an ex or someone she's gone to meet.

Looks as if there are lots of issues with the ex by her facebook page.

Is the photo from the Friday or wednesday do we know? I couldn't see if it said or not. My internet isn't loading the link for some reason!

I looked and couldn't find when the pictures was taken anywhere in the article. The Sun is very cluttered looking for me and loads slowly due to all the ads so I might have missed. It said the source was the Ayr police. Maybe their page somewhere will have when this was taken? I'll look. If anyone else knows, post it, thanks.

I looked and couldn't find when the pictures was taken anywhere in the article. The Sun is very cluttered looking for me and loads slowly due to all the ads so I might have missed. It said the source was the Ayr police. Maybe their page somewhere will have when this was taken? I'll look. If anyone else knows, post it, thanks.

Thanks gardener! Once Im home with better internet I'll have a look around too.

How frustrating. :banghead: Hopefully they will update further eventually.

I know. However we dont know where that image was captured, what was said to the friend when she left kids with the and any other finer details really.

She is still missing:
Police are renewing their appeal to trace the mother-of-two and say they continue to be “concerned” for her well-being.

Inspector Jim Hendrie said: “It is now almost a week since Farrah has gone missing and as time progresses we remain concerned for her well-being .
“It is extremely unusual for her to leave her children for such a long time and not be in touch with her family and friends.
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/pi...sued-to-mother-of-two-missing-for-three-days/

I wonder what is is that police are NOT saying. What was the exchange when she dropped her kids off at the friends house? Or did she leave them on the doorstep and run without talking to anyone? Do they think she is suicidal? on a drug bender? in danger from someone else? What? Some more details would be nice...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back