670 users online (103 members and 567 guests)  

Websleuths News

UT - Taylor Rose, 22, Salt Lake City, 9 October 2016

Salt Lake City Police seek help locating man considered missing, endangered

Police say 22-year-old Taylor Rose was last seen running from his motherís car near the South Towne Mall in Sandy last Sunday, and the man had reportedly been talking about the need to climb to the top of a mountain east of the direction he went running in.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

From the link-

"Rose has Type 1 Diabetes and requires multiple injections daily, but police say he does not have his medication with him. He has also been diagnosed with schizophrenia, according to the press release."

:'( schizophrenia can be such a terrible illness. Hoping by some miracle they find him stumbling along somewhere ok. His poor mother 😞

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

Salt Lake police said Saturday they did not know why it took nearly a week for their office to be informed of the missing man.

Rose does not have a cell phone and detectives said he is "leery of electronics" in general. He had been talking about "the need to climb to the top of a mountain east of where he ran," police said.
    Rose was visiting Utah from New Mexico and is not familiar with the area, police said.