CA CA - Michael Amico Wallace, 30, Menlo Park, 4 Feb 2003

Sure is similar. How do things like this get checked out? Someone should take a look at it. Prayers for his family!

One year later

March 2003 -- Beginning of his disappearance

The locations could be plausible too. I wish there was more info about the Doe.

I only said it was probably checked out because it makes all the sense in the world to me that if you find a Doe, you check the surround areas for a "missing".

It's got to be hard on the families. I would hesitate to send the link to his sister because it could be so hard to take either way.

I would say call LE and let them check it out:

San Mateo County Sheriffs Department
650-363-4525

He's a very good looking man. It does seem as though he took off on his own accord. I just hope he's safe and contacts his family soon.

annemc2 said:
The likeness is similar and the dates sure match. The Washington unidentified has no mention of tattoos, however. I wonder what condition the body was in?
Here's another link with some more info about Michael http://www.nampn.doenetwork.us/cases/wallace_michael.html
The John Doe site mentions the remains are skeletal. If no one has done so, I would highly recommend e-mailing the link to the John Doe page to the sister's site. This appears to be a very good possible match.

here is a picture of a necklace found on the john doe. Someone should email the address on Mike's page and send it to her.

http://doenetwork.us/cases/73umwa.html

I personally don't think it's him. I don 't think they look alike. I do recall seeing a John Doe that looks like him, I just have to find him.

jodierenee ... I too have some hesitation on this one. The doe has such a wide jawline (not sure I described that well) whereas Michael had more of a pointy chin. I realize the doe is a reconstruction, but I'm assuming there is some bodily evidence to make is jawline so wide and "deep."

My ex-husband was of German descent and he has a similar face structure to the doe (the jawline, I mean).

Of course, I don't think it hurts to send anything to LE that could be possible.

Have I have looked at Michael's sites before and am always struck by his good looks and he appears to be genuinely happy in his photos. Sad, sad story as so many are.

shadowangel said:
The John Doe site mentions the remains are skeletal. If no one has done so, I would highly recommend e-mailing the link to the John Doe page to the sister's site. This appears to be a very good possible match.
I agree shadowangel .the remains would be skeletal and hard to reconstruct .it is definately a possibilty and anything is worth looking into when someone is missing .I hope someone emailed his sister.

i agree with jodie & LB,, that the jawline in john doe is very pronounced, and why would they reconstruct the image this way if he did not look like that in real life? can't hurt to send e-mail to LE or his relatives anyway, just in case...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back