Check this out

Rocky

Former Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how this works, but it's right every time for me...

try it and let me know what happens for you

Flash Mind Reader

I done it 3 times and it never got it right??? but so many of the designs are the same maybe its done by the probability of which number will be picked?

dancingdaisy said:
I done it 3 times and it never got it right??? but so many of the designs are the same maybe its done by the probability of which number will be picked?

I haven't had 1 wrong yet and I've been playing with it for 20 minutes... :waitasec:

Have you noticed every couple of times you do it, it mixes up the symbols?

I've done it over and over and over and everytime it's right! Be sure to realize once you have subtrated your number, you need to look for the symbol of the answer, not the symbol of the original number you are working with.

Ok, my son just told me what's going on here. The answer is always a multiple of 9, and if you watch closely, the multiples change everytime you get ready to play. For instance 9,18,27, etc. will be the ying-yang sign, then next time you play it's the cross, etc........Takes a preteen to figure this out for dear old Mom...LOL

Sassygerl said:
Ok, my son just told me what's going on here. The answer is always a multiple of 9, and if you watch closely, the multiples change everytime you get ready to play. For instance 9,18,27, etc. will be the ying-yang sign, then next time you play it's the cross, etc........Takes a preteen to figure this out for dear old Mom...LOL

your son is brilliant...

now I see how it works...

very cool. correct on the 9's. if you don't click on the circle but do a few more problems in your head you will see that all equal the same symbol.

Sassygerl said:
Oh another one. I ran up on this thing a couple of years ago or more and if just fascinated me. Upon showing it to my 12 year old he played it a couple of times and then explained to me how they were doing it. Both my brother and I argued with him until he showed us how it worked. Duh!!!!!!!!!

It worked every time for me too! I could have never figured out how it works on my own. I though it was magic!!!! LOL

littlefeet said:
Oh another one. I ran up on this thing a couple of years ago or more and if just fascinated me. Upon showing it to my 12 year old he played it a couple of times and then explained to me how they were doing it. Both my brother and I argued with him until he showed us how it worked. Duh!!!!!!!!!

Now if it could just be applied to school work...LOL. Actually, he was getting frustrated trying to explain it to me. He wasn't being clear, or so I thought. I sat there going "huh??" He finally said "Mom just keep clicking it and watch the mulitiples of 9, they are always the same!". Duh I felt dumb!

Pook said:
Hopefully someone can do this better than I can

http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm

After many, many attempts I finally made it past one second!!!!!!!
:dance: :dance:

Just made it 6.23.....ok I'm hooked now!

ETA: my dh says it's much easier not on a laptop...his first attempt was 20. something seconds....I always knew he was brilliant though...:)

Sassygerl said:
After many, many attempts I finally made it past one second!!!!!!!
:dance: :dance:

Just made it 6.23.....ok I'm hooked now!

ETA: my dh says it's much easier not on a laptop...his first attempt was 20. something seconds....I always knew he was brilliant though...:)

I'm hooked, too! I've almost made it to 18 seconds. Oh, so close!!!

SieSie said:
I'm hooked, too! I've almost made it to 18 seconds. Oh, so close!!!
after about 12 attempts on my laptop, i finally got to 14.5 seconds and it's driving my eyes batty!!!

that's a neat game!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back