GUILTY GA - Sam Poss, 18, Perry, 15 Oct 2016 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Search underway in wooded area for missing 18-year-old
Sam%20Poss%20from%20Perry%20police

A search for a missing 18-year-old is underway in a heavily wooded area near the Perry Junior League baseball field.

He was last seen leaving a friend’s house to walk home,*a family member posted on her Facebook page.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/news/local/community/houston-peach/article108728247.html#storylink=cpy

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Just the words 'wooded area' gives me the chills. Hoping for the best for Sam.

you cant go far without hitting some sort of road or clearing in that area (it doesnt seem)

judging by where they began searching they must believe he would have been heading south?

i wish we knew more about his condition when he headed out.

Get some exercise? At 1:30am? No shoes? I'm confused here.

i would actually do this when i was in high school and college, even after a night of drinking, i would run home in the middle of the night even if a ride was available, BUT i would never have run through the woods and certainly never without any shoes.

my immediate thoughts are that either this is a very odd thing that he would do normally (unlikely), that he was under the influence of something (more likely), or that he did not do this at all.

Do we know if Sam had his cell phone with him?

I am wondering law enforcement can check the pings from the cell towers from just his cell number to see if there were/are pings from another area.

good information here, sounds less likely that he was under the influence, and it was normal for him to walk home barefoot.

some of the paths you see on google maps look well established, i suppose walking them at night while barefoot if you knew them well might be similar to walking down an unfinished side street etc

depending on where he started on tucker ave he could have ended up at the meadows lake area...

Do we know if Sam had his cell phone with him?

I am wondering law enforcement can check the pings from the cell towers from just his cell number to see if there were/are pings from another area.

its in your article - he didnt have it with him, but they have looked at it and at his computer.

Thanks Dr. Jones. I certainly missed that paragraph! My apologies.

It is unusual though for an 18 year old to not have his or her cell phone with him/her.

Gosh, I want more information on this. I am going to check on what the weather was like around 1:30 a.m. or so in that area Sunday morning.

Thanks Dr. Jones. I certainly missed that paragraph! My apologies.

It is unusual though for an 18 year old to not have his or her cell phone with him/her.

Gosh, I want more information on this. I am going to check on what the weather was like around 1:30 a.m. or so in that area Sunday morning.

i think its friday night into saturday morning, so 1:30am saturday.

and it does seem weird to me that he didnt bring his cell phone but idk his habits - my initial thinking tho was that almost any kid leaving the house on a friday night is going to have their phone with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back