808 users online (108 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Oh no...I just came across this thread and immediately suspected the baby to be dead when I read about the mother being found in that vehicle alone...

it never ends......

It doesn't and the abuse and murders of children haunts me. I imagine because through nothing but luck, I (and others like me) survived it. Every time I hear about a child who didn't, I'm haunted all over again.

It never ends. There will be another child tomorrow, and the day after that, on and on, forever. And the perpetuity of it is being victimized all over again for us.

This article is not for the weak of heart.

Infant was punched, left in car for 24 hours before parents buried him, police say

As the infant boy cried and screamed the morning of Sept. 21, according to police, his father took him to the balcony of the family’s apartment and began punching him in the torso to quiet him.

When that did not work, the father brought the infant back inside, snatched the still-crying boy by the arms off the floor and continued punching him, police said in arrest records.

Blood began to flow from the baby’s nose and mouth, police said, and the child fell silent.
    The records also indicate that when the baby did not rouse after the assault, his parents left him in their 1998 Lincoln Town Car for 24 hours before driving his body to the back of a high school and burying him in a shallow grave.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...84b_story.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

This is absolutely horrific. Poor, poor baby. I hope he is now at peace. Sometimes I hate the human race.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    All posts are MOO!

I don't know why I open these threads when I know what I'm going to read. Killing a baby because it cried. God Help Me.
    What goes around comes around

I hope he's going to get what he deserves in jail...I don't think baby killers are too popular there.

im not going to read it, that's enough for me. crying. why???? he was utterly defenseless!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post

Infant was punched, left in car for 24 hours before parents buried him, police say

God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgrove View Post
    I don't know why I open these threads when I know what I'm going to read. Killing a baby because it cried. God Help Me.

Is it okay to say this man is a freak to look at? What girl would even want to hook up with him? He gives off the vibes of terror and mean to the core!

Bless this baby boy. As difficult as it is to say, this little guy was probably in for a lifetime of torture and beatings had he lived. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post

Punching an infant to stop them from crying!?!

Well it did work. smh

Baby boy you are much better off now. You can't be hurt again by those that should have loved and protected you from harm.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Antoine Petty was indicted Wednesday for the first-degree murder of 2-month-old Antoine Flemons. Petty was also indicted on child abuse and assault charges. Antoine Petty is being held without bond.

Geneice Petty appeared in court for a preliminary hearing Wednesday and probable cause was found to continue moving forward with the accessory after the fact charge she is facing. Prosecutors has until Dec. 19 to indict Geneice Petty or reduce the charge to a misdemeanor.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...#ixzz4QC7E7jYM

From the article quoted above my post:

Petty and his wife, 24-year-old Geneice Petty, then [after the murder...] placed the infant in their 1998 Lincoln Town Car hearse for more than 24 hours before burying the boy behind Parkdale High School to hide the crime, police said.

The parents kept the baby's death a secret for over three weeks before the infant's grandmother reported her daughter and 2-month-old grandson missing.
    They were in this together...I hope they won't reduce the mother's charge to misdemeanor. Poor baby boy...

Father who killed his infant son, buried him in the woods pleads guilty

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.416bfbc90413

The Maryland father accused of fatally punching his son and burying the child in the woods has pleaded guilty in the infantís death.

Petty is scheduled for sentencing in October, according to online court records. Prosecutors said they intend to ask for the maximum prison sentence of 40 years for Petty.

tears anew. poor helpless, defenseless little guy. communicating the only way he knew how.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast