Found Deceased MD - Antoine Flemons, 3 mos, Lanham, 22 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Missing Mom, 3-Month-Old Son Last Seen Nearly a Month Ago, Police Say
MISSINGmomBaby_1476803995987_6533660_ver1.0.jpg

Geneice Petty and 3-month-old Antoine Petty Jr. were reported missing Monday night, but the last time the mother and son were seen was Sept. 22 in the 8500 block of Greenbelt Road in Lanham, Prince George's County police said.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Nearly-a-Month-Ago-Police-Say-397457021.html

Update:
Geneice Petty was also considered missing until Tuesday evening when she was found in a vehicle, alone, unharmed, according to her mother, Gail Thurston.

"Now we don't know where the baby is. We just don't know. That's the concern," said Thurston.

To make matters worse, she fears that her grandson, Antoine Jr., is most likely with her son in law, Antoine, Sr., who she says has a history of violence.

"He has in the past assaulted and battered women," said Thurston.

The worried grandmother said their disappearance happened right after Antoine, Sr.'s sisters reported him to Child Protective Serives.

"It was told to Child Protective Services that my grandson was being abused and had bruises on him and my daughter had a black eye," explained Thurston. "I'm just trying to hold up the best I can."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/laurel/police-search-for-3-month-old-baby-from-laurel/337798925

Update:
Geneice Petty was also considered missing until Tuesday evening when she was found in a vehicle, alone, unharmed, according to her mother, Gail Thurston.

"Now we don't know where the baby is. We just don't know. That's the concern," said Thurston.

To make matters worse, she fears that her grandson, Antoine Jr., is most likely with her son in law, Antoine, Sr., who she says has a history of violence.

"He has in the past assaulted and battered women," said Thurston.

The worried grandmother said their disappearance happened right after Antoine, Sr.'s sisters reported him to Child Protective Serives.

"It was told to Child Protective Services that my grandson was being abused and had bruises on him and my daughter had a black eye," explained Thurston. "I'm just trying to hold up the best I can."

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/laurel/police-search-for-3-month-old-baby-from-laurel/337798925

Oh no :(

This guy has a pretty distinct look - tattoos covering most of his face. I hope this little one is found soon:(

Does he really have a smiley face tattooed on his nose?
I hope this baby us found safe and well but I'm so afraid this won't turn out well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I know, it is something else! His mugshot has made major news outlets because of how outrageous he looks.

I don't understand why people tatooed their faces. It's not a practical thong to do.
I hope they are able to find baby. This could end very badly😢

All MOO!

Both parents have been arrested in the baby's death: http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/212517385-story

Police said AP admitted during interviews with detectives that he assaulted the infant, which led to the infant’s death. The parents also admitted to burying their son in order to cover up the crime.

Detectives located the baby’s remains in a shallow grave in the Riverdale area.

Rip baby Antoine. ,🌹

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh no...I just came across this thread and immediately suspected the baby to be dead when I read about the mother being found in that vehicle alone...

It doesn't and the abuse and murders of children haunts me. I imagine because through nothing but luck, I (and others like me) survived it. Every time I hear about a child who didn't, I'm haunted all over again.

It never ends. There will be another child tomorrow, and the day after that, on and on, forever. And the perpetuity of it is being victimized all over again for us.

This article is not for the weak of heart. :(

Infant was punched, left in car for 24 hours before parents buried him, police say

As the infant boy cried and screamed the morning of Sept. 21, according to police, his father took him to the balcony of the family’s apartment and began punching him in the torso to quiet him.

When that did not work, the father brought the infant back inside, snatched the still-crying boy by the arms off the floor and continued punching him, police said in arrest records.

Blood began to flow from the baby’s nose and mouth, police said, and the child fell silent.

The records also indicate that when the baby did not rouse after the assault, his parents left him in their 1998 Lincoln Town Car for 24 hours before driving his body to the back of a high school and burying him in a shallow grave.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...0d954a-96d3-11e6-bc79-af1cd3d2984b_story.html

This is absolutely horrific. Poor, poor baby. I hope he is now at peace. Sometimes I hate the human race.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back