1093 users online (213 members and 880 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Golden Retriever Gives Birth To Green Puppy

The littermates of a Northern California puppy may be green with envy.

That's because a golden retriever born last week is green. The little green fella is one of a litter of four. But his littermates are the usual blond color.
    http://www.channelcincinnati.com/fam...27/detail.html
    Picture at link
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I wonder if this will go away. He's cute!

Aren't they precious! Including Wasabi! I'm sure this "green" pigment will wear off. When our dog had puppies, we had to actually deliver one of them and pull the placenta out and off of him. We were wearing sterile gloves and the sac left "green" gunk on us. I'm sure that's what this is. He's cute as can be anyway though!!

aaaaaaaaawwwww how adorable.

I have 2 goldens and the breed is the absolute best dog anyone can have the pleasure of associating with.

I think it's aliens or a government conspiracy experiment.

Amra! I have a golden too, named Suzy!

Definately an Alien puppy ~ Great story Mysteriew!

how DARLING he is and all the rest of them... way too cute.. I want to pick them up and squeeze em...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll
    I want to pick them up and squeeze em...
    Careful, don't squeeze so hard!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Careful, don't squeeze so hard!
    It would be hard not to.. they are just soo cute...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

My siamese once had a kitten with curly long hair. Looked like a little english sheepdog. We named it alien baby.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003
    Aren't they precious! Including Wasabi! I'm sure this "green" pigment will wear off. When our dog had puppies, we had to actually deliver one of them and pull the placenta out and off of him. We were wearing sterile gloves and the sac left "green" gunk on us. I'm sure that's what this is. He's cute as can be anyway though!!
    NewMom:
    My daughter who's the adoption coordinator at a local animal shelter, said that's exactly what this is. It's from the placenta. She said it usually rubs off at birth.

They are too cute though! Green or not!

fran

Awww, how cute! I love the name, Wasabi - how fitting. Cute little gang.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*