1340 users online (202 members and 1138 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IL - Demetrius Griffin, 15, burned alive in garbage can, Chicago, 16 Sept 2016

AUSTIN TEEN FOUND DEAD IN GARBAGE CAN WAS BURNED ALIVE, AUTHORITIES SAY

The death of a 15-year-old boy whose body was found burned beyond recognition in a West Side alley last month was ruled a homicide Monday.
    The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office said he was burned alive.
    Demetrius Griffin Jr. was described as a gentle, respectful kid who was close to his parents, loved dogs, wanted to join his high school's swim team and always followed his curfew.
    When he didn't come home on the night of Sept. 16, his family knew something was wrong.
    http://abc7chicago.com/news/austin-t...m%2F1559244%2F
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

OMG what the f. Poor boy, pray you passed quickly

appalling. he looked like a small guy too

There is a $7500 reward. http://abc7chicago.com/news/$7500-reward-offered-to-find-austin-teens-killer/1549694/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Hundreds gather at memorial for teen found burned on Chicago’s West Side

http://wgntv.com/2016/10/01/hundreds...gos-west-side/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Oh my Lord. This poor child. I hope these cowards are found.

Angry

Sickening! Sounds like gang violence.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Family Of Teen Who Was Set On Fire Holds Fundraiser To Find Killers – CBS Chicago
    Police say the case is active but gone cold, which is why the family is holding a weekend fundraiser to increase the reward for information about his murder. It haunts his family every day.

“I need justice for my son,” says Sykes. “That’s the only way my process of healing will start.”

Demetrius’ family says he had no gang or drug ties and was always home by curfew. They wonder if he was killed as part of a gang initiation or because he wouldn’t join a gang – or if it was a case of mistaken identity.

OMG this is horrendous. That poor child, and the
    poor family. They simply must get justice!

I hope the monsters are found soon,
    and I pray that the family will find peace.

Humans are sick creatures. I really hope the monster(s) responsible are found. This poor boy, no one should have to suffer like that.
    The body of an unknown man washed up on Punaluu Beach in 1982. He was wearing an orange Bayley Exposure Suit, purchased from Tacoma, WA.
    His identity today is a mystery, Do you know who Barnacle Bill is?

What a way to go... my own son is close to this age, I can't imagine.

I hope we hear they find whoever is responsible for this horrific murder. This is evil.

Horrible! This is sick. I hope an arrest comes soon. This boy needs justice.
    MOO, IMO, etc...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast