692 users online (65 members and 627 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Breanna Wood, 21, Corpus Christi, 18 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

Police searching for local missing woman

21-year-old Breanna Wood was reported missing by her mother on Tuesday October 18, 2016.
    She said that her and her daughter talk on a daily basis and that she left her cat unattended which isn't normal behavior for Breanna.
    http://www.kztv10.com/story/33441637...-missing-woman
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

21-year-old Breanna Wood was reported missing on Tuesday after her mother last saw her on October 11th near the 900 block of Stone Street. Before her disappearance, police believe she was at the PMI Store on Tancahua Street with a 25-year-old man.
    http://www.kristv.com/story/33443278...-missing-woman
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

http://www.kiiitv.com/news/local/pra...wood/341700446

Still missing; prayer vigil being held for Breanna this evening.

$5,000 reward offered in missing person case

A $5,000 reward is now being offered for any information that can help the family of Breanna Wood locate the missing Corpus Christi woman.
    http://www.kiiitv.com/news/local/500...case/345192661
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Her family is offering $5,000 for any information leading to her whereabouts or information about a crime that may have been committed against Wood that could lead to an arrest, according to a poster on social media.
    More pics of the vigil here: http://www.caller.com/story/news/loc...oman/93111676/

I am worried about this baby. 🙁

Police get break in "Missing Woman" case
    Video at link → http://www.kristv.com/clip/12875778/...ing-woman-case

Oh no! I was hoping she was just taking a break from life....but this latest development seems ominous. Still praying she is found safe!
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

CCPD: New information obtained in missing woman case

Officers have spoken with a person of interest caught on surveillance footage trying to use Wood's identification at a local business.
    http://www.kztv10.com/story/33718812...ing-woman-case

Person of Interest taken into custody for missing woman case
    After a high-speed chase, police took a person of interest into custody in the missing person case of Breanna Wood.
    http://www.kztv10.com/story/33730520...ing-woman-case

I thought the woman on CCTV looked a bit like Breanna, I thought it was her. I hope they didn't take this young ladies life simply to rob her.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wait. The girl captured in the video is blond and the girl in the poster does not look blond to me. There are two different women involved?

Eta: Maybe the poster shot is her trying to look like Breanna. That makes sense.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast