1236 users online (235 members and 1001 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Larson View Post
    If I offended anyone, that certainly wasn't my intention. I just thought any momentum from this case could be used to help other families as well.
    Bad idea apparently. Good luck
    You're totally right. There's still a lot of people who are trying to wrap their heads around the story of Jacob's abduction, and when these documents regarding the investigation are released in a couple of months we'll be talking about them as well. But I am hoping that more people come forward if in fact Jacob wasn't Heinrich's last victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Larson View Post
    If I offended anyone, that certainly wasn't my intention. I just thought any momentum from this case could be used to help other families as well.
    Bad idea apparently. Good luck
    Hopefully it will, but doing so doesn't mean that there aren't things left to discuss in this case. First off, the two things can occur simultaneously, and secondly if anyone feels that there is nothing left to contribute on these particular forums then they're free to move on and no longer check them. Everyone is quite capable of making that decision for themselves though.

I'm about to to listen to the episode, but there's another popular true crime podcast called "Crime Writers On..." where they talk to Madeleine Baran and the "In The Dark" podcast. Should be a good listen.

http://www.crimewriterson.com/listen...e-darkas-usual

I'm still incredibly impressed with how well done "In The Dark" was and I've listened to it at least twice now. Looking forward to her next project, whatever it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojak81 View Post
    I'm about to to listen to the episode, but there's another popular true crime podcast called "Crime Writers On..." where they talk to Madeleine Baran and the "In The Dark" podcast. Should be a good listen.

http://www.crimewriterson.com/listen...e-darkas-usual

I'm still incredibly impressed with how well done "In The Dark" was and I've listened to it at least twice now. Looking forward to her next project, whatever it may be.
    As am I. I'm very glad that they recently announced that "In The Dark" will continue with a second season. I hope they are able to shed light on other cases which need the attention.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8