1237 users online (201 members and 1036 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Australia - Rahma El-Dennaoui, 22 mos, Lurnea, Sydney NSW, 2005

THE investigation into the disappearance of a 19-month-old girl last seen sleeping in a bedroom at her Sydney home has been handed over to the New South Wales Police serious crime squad.

Investigations were proving difficult because at least four of her sisters, who were sleeping in the same room as the toddler, were sound asleep throughout the night, he said.

"We've got a room full of sleeping kids who weren't awoken by anything unusual during the night." The search for Rahma will resume about 9am today, with those involved searching bushland and creek beds near the Hill Road home.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-29277,00.html

I hope she is found safe.

Thats a lot of kids in one room too...

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Have they found her?

Not yet ,will post as soon as I hear more .

Very strange .It says that she was sleeping in a double bed with her 1and 4 year old sisters and the father had to get up to her at 2am and she was gone at 8 am when he went back in to check.they are going to scale the search down at the end of today.Poor little thing somebody knows something because I dont think a little one would climb through a window to wander off if it was dark outside.I am starting to wonder about the father.

Yes, this is very strange that only she would be missing. Why her and not one of the other sisters? Too many questions unanswered here. What's the family history? Are all of the sisters from the same parents? There's a missing piece to this puzzle. I just pray that she is found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegran
    Very strange .It says that she was sleeping in a double bed with her 1and 4 year old sisters and the father had to get up to her at 2am and she was gone at 8 am when he went back in to check.they are going to scale the search down at the end of today.Poor little thing somebody knows something because I dont think a little one would climb through a window to wander off if it was dark outside.I am starting to wonder about the father.
    I'm starting to wonder about him, too. Thanks for the update.

At least 20 known or suspected sex offenders will be questioned and have their movements scrutinised by police investigating the disappearance of a 19-month-old girl from her parents' home near Liverpool.

Most have past convictions; others have been reported to police for alleged sex crimes that have not been proved. They all live at Lurnea, where Rahma el-Dennaoui went missing last week.

Police said yesterday that a further 40 known sex offenders had been identified from intelligence files as living in adjacent suburbs such as Casula.

Those living close to the girl's home in Hill Road have been given priority for questioning about their whereabouts between 2am last Thursday, when Rahma was last seen, and 8am, when she was found to be missing.

The list of people to be spoken to also includes some living in Hill Road and within a one-kilometre radius of the home of her parents, who have been absent during the past four days while police have canvassed neighbours for clues.
    still not found. So many of these a$$holes everywhere.
    I hope they find her soon but I think they have given up on finding her alive.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...?oneclick=true

This is so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb
    This is so sad.

It is sad. Our kids aren't even safe in their own beds.

JMHO
    fran

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegran
    I absolutely hate how I am feeling. But: did anyone see the little girl alive after her daddy checked on her at 2 AM? and is there a witness to confirm that daddy stayed home between 2AM and 8AM?

The dad was the last to see her and says he went back to bed .I dont know if the mother is agreeing with this because the LE arent letting to much out.will update when I hear more.

Yeah the whole thing is strange isnt it? It reminds me of Eloise Worledge her screen was cut but from the inside and they never found her I think that was in the 70s wasnt it?

Was there any conclusion to this case?
    Never heard of it before but was pointed towards it by an aquaintance as it has similarities to the Portugal case
    England's dancing days are done...

this is the most recent thing that google pulled up.

http://muslimvillage.com/forums/inde...ded&show=&st=0

she is a beautiful little girl.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast