Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016) # 2

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Please do not let this discussion get heated again.

If you can't reply politely then back away from the computer and take a break.

We have been discussion this case for almost 20 years. By now we should all know how to post to each other.

If you want to get caught up on what was discussed on the thread at the beginning you can go to Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey thread # 1

Thanks for your cooperation.

Tricia

Thank you, Tricia!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

While I'm not icedtea4me, I think that might be he/she's point. We don't know whose they are but its now assumed they were Burke's.

Patsy stated in a roundabout way they were JB's dropped on the floor. But she lied so much and was non-commital in many responses so hard telling.

Patsy stated in a roundabout way they were JB's dropped on the floor. But she lied so much and was non-commital in many responses so hard telling.
Well it was stated that earlier in JonBenet's life she wore his hand me downs. So I wouldn't be surprised. I loved my big brothers superman pjs he had outgrown. They were too big on me but I didn't care. I'd just hold them up and wear them. lol So it's very possible!
I wish we knew what the crime scene investigators considered a smear vs. fecal material. The later sounds to me to be more than a smear or skid mark. If the items are still in evidence then they could go back and retest and determine through DNA who was wearing them and who smeared it on the candy. That would be a good thing to get answered on the detective's end. No telling what all other evidence could now be retested too.

A couple of things really stand out:
1) Dr. Phil asks Burke if he has read the ransom note. Burke replies "I don't think I've rad the whole thing but I've seen some pictures of it though"
2) Dr. Phil asks Burke if he has heard the 911 call. Burke responds with oh it has been brought up because people think I'm on it.

Are you kidding me? Where has this guy been for the last 20 years? If someone killed someone in my family, and I don't know who did it, I am spending the rest of my life scouring through all the clues to try to find out. This guy doesn't give a crap. He seems to have very little knowledge as to what happened when he should know more than everybody.

1) Dr. Phil asks Burke if he has read the ransom note. Burke replies "I don't think I've rad the whole thing but I've seen some pictures of it though"
2) Dr. Phil asks Burke if he has heard the 911 call. Burke responds with oh it has been brought up because people think I'm on it.

Are you kidding me? Where has this guy been for the last 20 years? If someone killed someone in my family, and I don't know who did it, I am spending the rest of my life scouring through all the clues to try to find out. This guy doesn't give a crap. He seems to have very little knowledge as to what happened when he should know more than everybody.
Right! and good to see you, RedWing7.

Right! and good to see you, RedWing7.

Thanks. It's been awhile. I do check in every now and then though. Still have a ton of respect for the people that are here every day. Hopefully someday it will have all been worth it and we get a conclusion to this mystery and justice for Jonbenet,.

DP is such a proponent for asking his "guests" to take a polygraph. Why not ask Burke to take one? I guess we all know the answer to that one.

http://www.closerweekly.com/posts/is-dr-phil-staged-154929

Fans Think the 'Dr. Phil' Show Is Staged — Find out What Really Goes on Behind-the-Scenes!

Mar 4, 2018

"So, what really goes on behind the scenes at Dr. Phil?
Though it seems that not all guests are paid for their time, celebrities are indeed compensated for appearing on the show. ABC confirmed that Burke Ramsey, the brother of the late JonBenét Ramsey, was paid an undisclosed amount to talk about his sister's murder, while Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina Lohan reportedly earned $50,000 for going on the daytime talk show."

JB was a little tomboy.
She had an old game console in her closet. I wouldn't doubt that the physical altercation started over JB wanted to play with the 64 Burke had just gotten for Christmas.
I bet she was stronger than him too.
And mom was into smothering her with pagents and putting Christmas trees in every room, and that fussy decor doesn’t look like JB’s style whatsoever.
And I bet she swiped a piece of pineapple from BRs’ bowl and ran down to the train room so fast, he couldn’t catch her.
I bet mom had a little sneaky tough tomboy on her hands who was just learning to say ‘no’ to her moms’ smothering.

http://www.closerweekly.com/posts/is-dr-phil-staged-154929

Fans Think the 'Dr. Phil' Show Is Staged — Find out What Really Goes on Behind-the-Scenes!

Mar 4, 2018

"So, what really goes on behind the scenes at Dr. Phil?
Though it seems that not all guests are paid for their time, celebrities are indeed compensated for appearing on the show. ABC confirmed that Burke Ramsey, the brother of the late JonBenét Ramsey, was paid an undisclosed amount to talk about his sister's murder, while Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina Lohan reportedly earned $50,000 for going on the daytime talk show."

Tadpole12,
Its all staged and scripted, just like any other TV show. Who reckons Dr Phil falls out of bed and asks: OK who am I interviewing today?

Dr Phil is a corporate PR guy, he gets paid to promote a particular image, he runs a company that prepares people for court cases.

JR does media deals that investigate the death of JonBenet. The one with Dr Phil was one of the biggest, it involved multiple international corporate partners, with the rights and fees divided up accordingly.

The litigation cases are a secondary effect, i.e. only JR gets to say what happened, anyone else gets their pants sued off them!

Which is why once JR leaves us the case will explode with publicity, especially that of JR, hint: Republican Party did not want JR's money, any guesses why?

'I think one of her eyes was a droopy or something. I thought that was weird'. BR to Dr Phil.
That statement was so disrespectful, he is saying this as an adult man remember about his 6yr old murdered little sister laying in her coffin. And i might get into trouble for saying this but if i were Dr Phil, i'd have to hold onto my chair to stop myself from getting up and cuffing his ear for that one. Disgusting.
A six year old to an adult is a baby. Even if he couldn't force himself to be less blase, he could have at least shown some respect. I felt anger at that. People that never knew Jonbenet show more compassion for her and passion for getting justice for her. Who says such a thing? odd, very odd. In my opinion.

'I think one of her eyes was a droopy or something. I thought that was weird'. BR to Dr Phil.
That statement was so disrespectful, he is saying this as an adult man remember about his 6yr old murdered little sister laying in her coffin. And i might get into trouble for saying this but if i were Dr Phil, i'd have to hold onto my chair to stop myself from getting up and cuffing his ear for that one. Disgusting.
A six year old to an adult is a baby. Even if he couldn't force himself to be less blase, he could have at least shown some respect. I felt anger at that. People that never knew Jonbenet show more compassion for her and passion for getting justice for her. Who says such a thing? odd, very odd. In my opinion.

OMG! Burke stated his memory as a 9 year old boy that JonBenet's eye looked to be droopier than the other? Why, he should be sent to a concentration camp for that!

On May 2, 1997 John and Patsy agreed to talk to a local group of media.

In the video footage John is nodding his head up and down while he asserts, "I did not kill JonBenet."

I don't recall anything about a concentration camp being mentioned in my post, i have re read it and just can't find that part. BR showing some respect as an adult for a murdered child would have been good though. Antagonistic reply's to my posts don't bother me.

On May 2, 1997 John and Patsy agreed to talk to a local group of media.

In the video footage John is nodding his head up and down while he asserts, "I did not kill JonBenet."

I will always believe BR did it and the rest was a cover up , nothing else. They wanted to save the remaining child and face at the same time .

I don't recall anything about a concentration camp being mentioned in my post, BR showing some respect as an adult for a murdered child would have been good though.

So he is not allowed to have stated an observation he made? Who's to say no one else noticed the same thing? I'm guessing you would have preferred he said "She was the most perfect person ever".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back