1049 users online (215 members and 834 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 92
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    586
    R.I.P Dakota

    Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    191
    The recon drawing was pretty accurate... the artist did a great job.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,055
    yes he really did! looked just like him.

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymess View Post
    The recon drawing was pretty accurate... the artist did a great job.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,055
    I want to know WHO the guys were that were arrested. its odd to me their names aren't being released.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    I want to know WHO the guys were that were arrested. its odd to me their names aren't being released.
    I wonder if it is because they are searching for sex crimes or anything prior to Dakota turning 18. Seems like that is the case by the whole domestic slave relationship. I wonder if they are withholding names to see if there was any like sex ring stuff going on so as not spook whomever is heading it or the identity/property theft rings they are allegedly apart of. Makes me wonder too. Poor guy. :/

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,055
    I saw that he was involved in "a volatile domestic relationship" but I didn't see sex slave? JESUS this poor kid!!! do you have a link?

    maybe THAT is why he was possibly going to the cops... he couldnt leave!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie_Mayz View Post
    I wonder if it is because they are searching for sex crimes or anything prior to Dakota turning 18. Seems like that is the case by the whole domestic slave relationship. I wonder if they are withholding names to see if there was any like sex ring stuff going on so as not spook whomever is heading it or the identity/property theft rings they are allegedly apart of. Makes me wonder too. Poor guy. :/

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    I saw that he was involved in "a volatile domestic relationship" but I didn't see sex slave? JESUS this poor kid!!! do you have a link?

    maybe THAT is why he was possibly going to the cops... he couldnt leave!
    It said romantic, I was guessing. Sorry that was my fault you thought I was saying something else. I was wondering if that could be a reason for the names being withheld is because there is more to the domestic romantic relationship. Sorry for implying something else. I feel terrible.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    I saw that he was involved in "a volatile domestic relationship" but I didn't see sex slave? JESUS this poor kid!!! do you have a link?

    maybe THAT is why he was possibly going to the cops... he couldnt leave!
    Could be why he went to the cops. I can see being killed due to being a snitch about the crimes but if the whole volatile romatic slave type relationship was not mentioned I do not think it would relavent to the possible motive. There is obviously more to that story. Sad to say the least.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,055
    no reason to apologize!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie_Mayz View Post
    It said romantic, I was guessing. Sorry that was my fault you thought I was saying something else. I was wondering if that could be a reason for the names being withheld is because there is more to the domestic romantic relationship. Sorry for implying something else. I feel terrible.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    no reason to apologize!
    I felt the need to I would hate for it to come across as fact if it isnt. Ugh!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,055
    I hope more comes out. I feel there's I still a little more to the story.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,055
    You know, they edited the link because I read the same story and previously it didn't say anything about his being a slave or how the guy told a girlfriend to back off his "property". Poor kid I wonder how he got caught up in that. If he had a gf he wasn't necessarily gay def more to this case

    ETA
    Link
    http://kpic.com/news/local/sheriff-arrests-made-in-capital-forest-murder-case

    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie_Mayz View Post
    I felt the need to I would hate for it to come across as fact if it isnt. Ugh!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,055
    well here is an article that names the suspects. how did the kid get involved w that guy?

    http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/l...110820487.html

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,055
    I stalked fb and found his former gf, possibly the one that animal ran off?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,055
    there is a really nice memorial collage for him but I cant figure out how to upload a pic. I get the pic in the upload image thing but it wont do anything.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. KY - Trinity Gay, 15, shot to death, Lexington, 16 Oct 2016 *Arrests*
    By Indy Anna in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2017, 08:44 AM
  2. TN - Emma Walker, 16, fatally shot, Knox County, 21 Nov 2016 *Arrest*
    By LozDa in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-19-2017, 02:41 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2017, 07:18 PM
  4. WA WA - Christine Wagner, Thurston County, 10 October 2016
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2016, 06:34 PM
  5. GUILTY GA - Mark Pickett, 39, shot to death, Walker County, 28 Oct 2005
    By Wudge in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 10:19 PM

Tags for this Thread