873 users online (86 members and 787 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    what do you know? ackerman is an RSO from PA.

    http://www.sorarchive.com/citydirect...ckerman_492299
    See that whole domestic relationship thing and slave thing fits with that scenario I mentioned in the thread. I am telling you that makes the most sense to me.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    yes it does.... im not even sure the kid was really willingly there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie_Mayz View Post
    See that whole domestic relationship thing and slave thing fits with that scenario I mentioned in the thread. I am telling you that makes the most sense to me.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    yes it does.... im not even sure the kid was really willingly there.
    I dont think he was either. He most likely was younger then a consenting an adult when it started. Super sad!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    I just question that he was into it period. he had a gf. I know he wouldn't be the first young gay teen who was closeted, but just doesn't seem the case here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie_Mayz View Post
    I dont think he was either. He most likely was younger then a consenting an adult when it started. Super sad!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    I just question that he was into it period. he had a gf. I know he wouldn't be the first young gay teen who was closeted, but just doesn't seem the case here.
    I agree and the use of the word slave in that one article was very profound and spokes volumes. Implies unwilling participant. So sad.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    the mother said that several times. she said they called him "slave boy".

    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie_Mayz View Post
    I agree and the use of the word slave in that one article was very profound and spokes volumes. Implies unwilling participant. So sad.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    still nothing. anyone else care to look?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    the mother said that several times. she said they called him "slave boy".
    Terrible wonder if it was racist thing or sexual thing so sad. :/

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    i just found a PM photo of him im sad that I saw it.

    I hope justice is coming.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    this is unrelated, but it happened in Idaho. they indicated that these guys were into some "crime rings" and I wonder if they weren't doing something like this as well.

    http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/sheri...-sex/162241515


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    an earlier arrest of these suspects.

    http://www.thechronicleonline.com/ne...9fa21f5f1.html

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    I set google alerts on this case and nothing... sigh....

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    I checked subreddit for Olympia and didn't find anything new there either ( know I cant link it anyways) if anyone is better at searching reddit pm me.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    there is still NO NEWS in this case!~!!!! its maddening!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    7,716
    This was moved from "identified"! Anyone else able to find any news???? Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TN - Emma Walker, 16, fatally shot, Knox County, 21 Nov 2016 *Arrest*
    By LozDa in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-12-2017, 08:30 PM
  2. KY - Trinity Gay, 15, shot to death, Lexington, 16 Oct 2016 *Arrests*
    By Indy Anna in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2017, 08:03 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2017, 07:18 PM
  4. WA WA - Christine Wagner, Thurston County, 10 October 2016
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2016, 06:34 PM
  5. GUILTY GA - Mark Pickett, 39, shot to death, Walker County, 28 Oct 2005
    By Wudge in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 10:19 PM

Tags for this Thread