737 users online (120 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    which is killing me! why nothing in the news? poor Dakota.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
    True. They will both certainly be given lengthy prison sentences. But, it appears we would need to purchase court records to find out any court appearances/trial dates, motions by the defense, and any other details on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    I know lol I used to be a CO. I was wondering if its a small county or something. being sentenced that fast on murder one is unheard of though!
    But thats what I was saying could take years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

likely.... plus this clown has been around the block he knows to delay delay delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie_Mayz View Post
    But thats what I was saying could take years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Still thinking of you Dakota!!! So much love ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

both suspects still in custody, VG on murder. ackerman aka bartosek is booked under david capron and has a forgery case, the murder case and an escape hold by the US marshal.

Woah, I knew a kid growing up named Dakota who looked just like him and would be around that age... anyone know if he had siblings with state names too?? Idr exactly what their names were but I know for sure they were state names I wanna day make Arizona was one of them??

im not sure. his mom is muslim but she appears biracial as well? search justice for Dakota walker on fb you will see his mom. there may be a link to it upthread. you can ask her. I believe he lived in SO CAL at one point, also ohio and Oregon? its not out of the realm of possibility that they moved around.

Washington sure is tight lipped on cases. I don't find anything about this or Ingrid lyne. I do find it on brent luyster though. strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayashley View Post
    Woah, I knew a kid growing up named Dakota who looked just like him and would be around that age... anyone know if he had siblings with state names too?? Idr exactly what their names were but I know for sure they were state names I wanna day make Arizona was one of them??

bump this up. NOTHING in news about him ever.

I'm surprised by how quite this case is in the MSM too. In trying to sort out why I came across some additional info on Ackerman (or perhaps another guy with the same full name who is the same age...?). As per this link http://www.sexoffendersarchive.com/z...ckerman_492299 previously posted his full name is Jonathan Edward Ackerman. In 2010-2011 he was charged on federal crimes of forgery: https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/pi.../pt061710a.htm
    JONATHAN EDWARD ACKERMAN, age 24, of Weston, was named in a nine-count Indictment. The Indictment alleges that ACKERMAN devised a scheme to defraud by obtaining personal identifying information of a female person while assisting her with Internet access to her online credit reports and using that information to make online applications for credit cards without her knowledge. The Indictment further alleges that ACKERMAN then made unauthorized purchases on an HSBC GM World Card MasterCard (using the information that she gave to him) and cash advances on a Barclays Visa Black card he obtained using personal identifying information without her knowledge. As a result of the scheme, ACKERMAN caused total losses in the approximate value of $42,278.71.
    Counts One and Two of the Indictment allege that ACKERMAN committed mail fraud on July 27, 2009, in Lewis County, West Virginia. Count Three of the Indictment alleges that ACKERMAN committed aggravated identity theft on July 27, 2009. Counts Four, Five, Six, Seven, and Eight of the Indictment allege that ACKERMAN committed identity theft. Count Nine of the Indictment alleges that ACKERMAN committed credit card fraud.
    If convicted, ACKERMAN faces a maximum penalty of 20 years’ imprisonment and a fine of $250,000 each on Counts One and Two of the Indictment; a two-year consecutive term of imprisonment on Count Three of the Indictment; a maximum penalty of one year imprisonment and a fine of $100,000 each on Counts Four, Five, Six, Seven, and Eight of the Indictment; and a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment and a fine of $250,000 on Count Nine of the Indictment. The case will be prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Stephen D. Warner. The case was investigated by the United States Postal Inspection Service and the West Virginia State Police.
    https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/li.../wv062011.html
    United States Attorney William J. Ihlenfeld, II, announced that JONATHAN EDWARD ACKERMAN was sentenced to 57 months imprisonment to be followed by three years supervised release. ACKERMAN entered guilty pleas on March 8, 2011, to two counts of an Indictment charging him with mail fraud and aggravated identity theft.

Then, somehow he escaped from a federal facility in Cumberland, MD on May 25, 2016!
    https://www.bop.gov/mobile/find_inma...inmate_results
    So, I am not sure why Washington is being tight lipped about this investigation. I would think they would be pissed that this guy somehow escaped federal custody and then just months later committed murder in their state. Considering this perhaps the feds have taken over the case. It looks like he is in custody in a federal facility in Springfield, MO now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WesternArtist; 10-08-2017 at 12:40 AM.
    "Intelligence, as well, is really a kind of taste: taste in ideas. (One of the facts to be reckoned with is that taste tends to develop very unevenly. It's rare that the same person has good visual taste and good taste in people and taste in ideas.)" -Susan Sontag

yes, that is all him. he was booked in WA on a warrant for forgery and escape. he was trying to fraud ppl w walker and VG, and I found his sex offender registry before.

so he isn't in Thurston Co anymore? then it would make sense to me that the feds took over this case and would explain the lack of info. I wish I knew what was going on though. I hope his mom is being updated. I don't want to ask her on fb.

Quote Originally Posted by WesternArtist View Post
    I'm surprised by how quite this case is in the MSM too. In trying to sort out why I came across some additional info on Ackerman (or perhaps another guy with the same full name who is the same age...?). As per this link http://www.sexoffendersarchive.com/z...ckerman_492299 previously posted his full name is Jonathan Edward Ackerman. In 2010-2011 he was charged on federal crimes of forgery: https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/pi.../pt061710a.htm

https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/li.../wv062011.html

Then, somehow he escaped from a federal facility in Cumberland, MD on May 25, 2016!
    https://www.bop.gov/mobile/find_inma...inmate_results
    So, I am not sure why Washington is being tight lipped about this investigation. I would think they would be pissed that this guy somehow escaped federal custody and then just months later committed murder in their state. Considering this perhaps the feds have taken over the case. It looks like he is in custody in a federal facility in Springfield, MO now.

orrrr... since there is a release date listed, he was sentenced on the forgery? he may have already been, when he escaped.

I hope he is still going to face charges for what he did to Dakota.

bartosek/ackerman/capron is still showing in Thurston co

http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/sheriff...idnum=Z0078771

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    bartosek/ackerman/capron is still showing in Thurston co

http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/sheriff...idnum=Z0078771
    Hmmm, so maybe he is serving his federal forgery/fraud charges in Springfield, MO while the murder case in WA is working it's way through the system and then he'll be extradited back? This is a messy jurisdictional situation -I wish a reporter would pick it up. I think this is pretty significant that he escaped from federal custody not long before being involved in murdering poor Dakota.
    "Intelligence, as well, is really a kind of taste: taste in ideas. (One of the facts to be reckoned with is that taste tends to develop very unevenly. It's rare that the same person has good visual taste and good taste in people and taste in ideas.)" -Susan Sontag

me too. this case seems to have all the drama that would attract attn. the slave relationship etc. its all so odd.

Quote Originally Posted by WesternArtist View Post
    Hmmm, so maybe he is serving his federal forgery/fraud charges in Springfield, MO while the murder case in WA is working it's way through the system and then he'll be extradited back? This is a messy jurisdictional situation -I wish a reporter would pick it up. I think this is pretty significant that he escaped from federal custody not long before being involved in murdering poor Dakota.

Wow this is a really weird case.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast