Finding Jacob Wetterling - The 27-Year Investigation From Kidnapping to Conclusion

ELOCsoul

Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
Reaction score
While I was writing the first book, someone jokingly said to me that 50 Shades of Gray had started out as a self-published book by an unknown author, and who knows, maybe your book will be published one day. I really had no aspirations or expectations of that happening...but this past summer I was a approached by a leading publisher of non-fiction books...and, well,...that's about to actually happen. More details coming soon!

Wanted you all to be the first to know...

Hats off once again to LE for ending the mystery. It didn't matter if you found heinrich, le did that back in 89, and the reality is they never did forget about him. But they needed more, they needed technology to advance. Once it did, they were able to act on him again. What mattered was getting him behind bars with a deal he couldn't resist for confession. LE threw the books away and did just that.

While I was writing the first book, someone jokingly said to me that 50 Shades of Gray had started out as a self-published book by an unknown author, and who knows, maybe your book will be published one day. I really had no aspirations or expectations of that happening...but this past summer I was a approached by a leading publisher of non-fiction books...and, well,...that's about to actually happen. More details coming soon!

Very exciting news!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I look forward to reading it. I think your writing will really benefit from a professional editor helping you really tighten things up. The finished product is going to be great. Congratulations.

Thank you!

I agree. I just read over the proofs this week weekend, and this is going to be a much leaner, tighter story, with some added details. I'm honored that this highly regarded publisher with a long track record of high quality non-fiction books has selected my book as their premier offering in the true-crime genre.

It's coming out at a very affordable price, and will be available for preorder soon. Details are still being worked out, but my hope is that I'll also be able to provide the book via mail order (signed) for the same price. I believe it will also be available in audio format.

Fantastic! I wish you great success. You have been a great source of accurate information in this case amongst some of the completely off base posters.

The book publisher, McFarland, has the book available for pre-orders. Here is a link. For those interested, I will be offering a mail order option directly from me, for those wanting signed copies.

Please also consider asking your local library to add the book to their collection.

Checks or money orders for $22, which includes shipping, can be sent to the following address. Books will begin shipping about November 15th.

Rob Ebben
1305 Oakcrest Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54701

http://expositbooks.com/ebwp/product/finding-jacob-wetterling/

Thank you!

I agree. I just read over the proofs this week weekend, and this is going to be a much leaner, tighter story, with some added details. I'm honored that this highly regarded publisher with a long track record of high quality non-fiction books has selected my book as their premier offering in the true-crime genre.

It's coming out at a very affordable price, and will be available for preorder soon. Details are still being worked out, but my hope is that I'll also be able to provide the book via mail order (signed) for the same price. I believe it will also be available in audio format.

Congrats!
You have been nothing short of hard working, helpful, honest, and respectful. You have demonstrated compassion and kindness to many, even when it must have been difficult to do so.
Here's to your continued success:toast:

Hats off once again to LE for ending the mystery. It didn't matter if you found heinrich, le did that back in 89, and the reality is they never did forget about him. But they needed more, they needed technology to advance. Once it did, they were able to act on him again. What mattered was getting him behind bars with a deal he couldn't resist for confession. LE threw the books away and did just that.

BBM

Well, at least someone in LE " got " him ( DH ) behind bars..it IS their JOB after all.:applause: Also, not sure how it works in that there county, however, here..Prosecution & DA make/seal the deals.
And all this time I thought the never ending wait RE; " advancement in technology " was for Rassier:thinking: Must have read things wrong.

Back to Heinrich, reading the book and maybe first time clicked in my brain, but he said he bought the EXP in September and lost the other vechile Mercury in March. Would be interested to know what vehicle or vehicles he used in the summer. What his mom owned back then?

I attended the press conference in Brooklyn Park tonight, where Dan Rassier's and Ryan Larson's lawyers previewed their case against Stearns County. Very interesting event, and I'm sure there will be more coming to the surface soon.

http://www.fox9.com/news/219285057-story

Hopefully they can learn from their mistakes and put this behind them soon.

Hopefully they can learn from their mistakes and put this behind them soon.
Mistakes yes.
However I say " go get em Dan!! " and for every penny you can!!
Just reading about how he was laughed at..regarding the two cars he'd seen.

That, IMO, was not a mistake!
That was clearly insulting, ignorant and grossly negligent.
To hear that statement from what may have been the only eyewitness to this atrocious crime.
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital