744 users online (65 members and 679 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Back to Heinrich, reading the book and maybe first time clicked in my brain, but he said he bought the EXP in September and lost the other vechile Mercury in March. Would be interested to know what vehicle or vehicles he used in the summer. What his mom owned back then?

ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    I attended the press conference in Brooklyn Park tonight, where Dan Rassier's and Ryan Larson's lawyers previewed their case against Stearns County. Very interesting event, and I'm sure there will be more coming to the surface soon.

http://www.fox9.com/news/219285057-story

Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    I attended the press conference in Brooklyn Park tonight, where Dan Rassier's and Ryan Larson's lawyers previewed their case against Stearns County. Very interesting event, and I'm sure there will be more coming to the surface soon.

http://www.fox9.com/news/219285057-story
    Hopefully they can learn from their mistakes and put this behind them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Hopefully they can learn from their mistakes and put this behind them soon.
    Mistakes yes.
    However I say " go get em Dan!! " and for every penny you can!!
    Just reading about how he was laughed at..regarding the two cars he'd seen.

That, IMO, was not a mistake!
    That was clearly insulting, ignorant and grossly negligent.
    To hear that statement from what may have been the only eyewitness to this atrocious crime.
    JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Dan's story could be a movie.

Jacob's life and the life of his family could be a movie. The unbearable tragedy and how they faced it with the love and grace. How they helped untold amounts of people even though they were filled with pain.

How they looked at injustice. They addressed and worked on the issue that white,middle class families got more coverage than poor and minorities in missing children cases.

Strong caring family . Unbelieveable.

And reading the victim impact statement. Jerry talking about how he was suspected by people. I am sure when the tips come out, people will have said all kinds of things about them. I heard several things that were untrue. Think of living with that with your child being missing!

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Jacob's life and the life of his family could be a movie. The unbearable tragedy and how they faced it with the love and grace. How they helped untold amounts of people even though they were filled with pain.

How they looked at injustice. They addressed and worked on the issue that white,middle class families got more coverage than poor and minorities in missing children cases.

Strong caring family . Unbelieveable.
    In most cases, family, relationship partners and friends are the first to come under suspicion by LE and the community. Even when cleared by LE, in many cases they are still the subject of gossip, more so if they have one or more non-mainstream lifestyle choices like religion, clothing, body art, etc...
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

And reading the victim impact statement. Jerry talking about how he was suspected by people. I am sure when the tips come out, people will have said all kinds of things about them. I heard several things that were untrue. Think of living with that with your child being missing!
    Agreed. During my research it was remarkable to me how many people felt that Jerry was involved. I attribute much of that to people not wanting to believe there are "bad" people walking around freely - one of the meanings behind the title "It Can't Happen Here"

Agreed. During my research it was remarkable to me how many people felt that Jerry was involved. I attribute much of that to people not wanting to believe there are "bad" people walking around freely - one of the meanings behind the title "It Can't Happen Here"
    I think his demeanor and because he is different. Head of the NAACP, for instance

I think his demeanor and because he is different. Head of the NAACP, for instance
    I never once suspected him of having any direct involvement or there even being a tertiary connection, but his demeanour has always been rather detached, certainly in contrast to Patty. But everyone deals with such a situation differently. Some, like Patty, become very active, vociferous, and media-savvy, while others, like Jerry, withdraw somewhat into the background because that is their way of retaining a semblance of normalcy, I guess.

I wonder how all of these tips being printed will help anything. I have no doubt that there will be horrible things said about DR as well as the Wetterlings. I am sure other people will have tips about them as well. Some have probably moved away or are dead, but for those who are not, this may be very sad

Document Release

Here are a few of the items I'm most looking forward to learning more about when all the investigative files are released, in no particular order:

1. Will tips to the FBI be included in the release, or just those made to Stearns County?

2. What prompted investigators to locate Danny Heinrich's gun in Morrison County?

3. Who is the FBI agent (from Oklahoma, I'm hearing) that came forward in fall 2014 and helped refocus the investigation back onto Danny Heinrich, just as the FBI was taking the cases over from SCSO? Did he/she work the case back in 1989/1990?

4. Did Stearns County truly forget about Danny Heinrich, or simply did they believe that he did not commit the crimes against Jared and Jacob?

5. What led Sheriff Sanner to break the link between Jared's and Jacob's cases in 2004? (And I don't mean Kevin, because that story about his coming forward and changing the direction of the investigation is mighty thin).

6. Did the FBI know about the Paynesville cases back in 1989? I'm on the opinion that they did, but I know that DR's lawyer contends they did not.

7. When Patty spoke at the Paynesville area schools, I believe it was twice, within a few months of the abduction - was the FBI or Stearns monitoring those speaking events? It would be classic FBI tactic to do so.

8. Do investigators believe that Heinrich was the man involved in the attempted abduction of Andrew Newton in July 1989, in St. Joseph Township?

9. Did investigators question Heinrich after Jared's abduction and assault, and before Jacob's?

10. Did SCSO and BCA really think that Duane Hart was a prime suspect in 2013/2014?

11. When and how did Heinrich come onto investigators' radar after Jacob was abducted?

I know there are more, but these are the ones topping my mind today.
    Last edited by ELOCsoul; 12-26-2016 at 06:08 PM.

If I knew about the Paynesville abductions after they were printed in the newspapers, and people were asked to call in tips, I would be surprised if LE did not know.

I am also surprised people in Paynesville knew nothing of DH as people in small towns know all.

I am white non speaker of the language where I live in a foreign country of a couple thousand people and I know lots of what is going on here.

Here are a few of the items I'm most looking forward to learning more about when all the investigative files are released, in no particular order:

1. Will tips to the FBI be included in the release, or just those made to Stearns County?

2. What prompted investigators to locate Danny Heinrich's gun in Morrison County?

3. Who is the FBI agent (from Oklahoma, I'm hearing) that came forward in fall 2014 and helped refocus the investigation back onto Danny Heinrich, just as the FBI was taking the cases over from SCSO? Did he/she work the case back in 1989/1990?

4. Did Stearns County truly forget about Danny Heinrich, or simply did they believe that he did not commit the crimes against Jared and Jacob?

5. What led Sheriff Sanner to break the link between Jared's and Jacob's cases in 2004? (And I don't mean Kevin, because that story about his coming forward and changing the direction of the investigation is mighty thin).

6. Did the FBI know about the Paynesville cases back in 1989? I'm on the opinion that they did, but I know that DR's lawyer contends they did not.

7. When Patty spoke at the Paynesville area schools, I believe it was twice, within a few months of the abduction - was the FBI or Stearns monitoring those speaking events? It would be classic FBI tactic to do so.

8. Do investigators believe that Heinrich was the man involved in the attempted abduction of Andrew Newton in July 1989, in St. Joseph Township?

9. Did investigators question Heinrich after Jared's abduction and assault, and before Jacob's?

10. Did SCSO and BCA really think that Duane Hart was a prime suspect in 2013/2014?

11. When and how did Heinrich come onto investigators' radar after Jacob was abducted?

I know there are more, but these are the ones topping my mind today.
    Number 11 is easy, DAH ratted him out.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast