1528 users online (281 members and 1247 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 134
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,617
    Quote Originally Posted by cGorg View Post
    HUH? 'They'(LE I presume) followed him. The "news" knew about him? Really? And did nothing? "There is only one answer."......what does that mean? Please give us the answer. "No one could see because the Wetterlings had to do all of their positive actions in the world.".....what? Sorry, I don't understand your statement.
    LE had their man. Early on...very early on in the investigation...kudos to LE.......despite Kevin's inadvertent adolescent prebupescent meandering-that had to create problems-no kudos to Kevin-really a jerk for not coming forward. DJH was pegged early on......he was placed at the scene by tire tracks and footprints. One wonders what led LE to conclude otherwise?
    'We know its you, it's you, it's you, it's you.' LE "No it's not, no it's not, no it's not' Heinrich January 1989

    It's really a miracle almost that LE scared him into hiding and prevented him from assaulting or abducting again and that they didn't publicly ever tag him as a poi. He'd have covered himself better. Until the DNA technology could finally catch up there was nothing to prove against him. This guy is a bad dude and made things very difficult and complicated. What LE did with DR was just exploring all realms of possibility.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,305
    Quote Originally Posted by cGorg View Post
    HUH? 'They'(LE I presume) followed him. The "news" knew about him? Really? And did nothing? "There is only one answer."......what does that mean? Please give us the answer. "No one could see because the Wetterlings had to do all of their positive actions in the world.".....what? Sorry, I don't understand your statement.
    LE had their man. Early on...very early on in the investigation...kudos to LE.......despite Kevin's inadvertent adolescent prebupescent meandering-that had to create problems-no kudos to Kevin-really a jerk for not coming forward. DJH was pegged early on......he was placed at the scene by tire tracks and footprints. One wonders what led LE to conclude otherwise?
    I am in agreement with the brother of Jacob , Trevor, who said Jacob had work to do. It is an out there kind of idea, but I believe it.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,305
    Quote Originally Posted by cGorg View Post
    HUH? 'They'(LE I presume) followed him. The "news" knew about him? Really? And did nothing? "There is only one answer."......what does that mean? Please give us the answer. "No one could see because the Wetterlings had to do all of their positive actions in the world.".....what? Sorry, I don't understand your statement.
    LE had their man. Early on...very early on in the investigation...kudos to LE.......despite Kevin's inadvertent adolescent prebupescent meandering-that had to create problems-no kudos to Kevin-really a jerk for not coming forward. DJH was pegged early on......he was placed at the scene by tire tracks and footprints. One wonders what led LE to conclude otherwise?
    I don't know where the TV interview with Heinrich is, but it was posted on here. A male reporter knew about Heinrich as well. It is all on here somewhere

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    20
    This is the interview in question: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/1...erest-in-1996/

    Also see that he was transferred from Oklahoma to Brooklyn: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/0...klyn-new-york/

    I assumed he was going to stay in Minnesota but that article says he'll eventually be moved to a prison in the northeast.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojak81 View Post
    This is the interview in question: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/1...erest-in-1996/

    Also see that he was transferred from Oklahoma to Brooklyn: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/0...klyn-new-york/

    I assumed he was going to stay in Minnesota but that article says he'll eventually be moved to a prison in the northeast.
    Thanks. Reporters knew about him.

    I thought he was going to Colorado.

  6. #66
    ELOCsoul's Avatar
    ELOCsoul is online now Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    1,332
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Thanks. Reporters knew about him.
    .
    Yep,and when TRish VanPilsum was hot on the the trail she was shut by patty, and the leader of the JWRC who provided the leak was fired.(it was her doing ita this interview, not Esme Murphy)

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,305
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    Yep,and when TRish VanPilsum was hot on the the trail she was shut by patty, and the leader of the JWRC who provided the leak was fired.(it was her doing ita this interview, not Esme Murphy)
    What! Why?

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    Yep,and when TRish VanPilsum was hot on the the trail she was shut by patty, and the leader of the JWRC who provided the leak was fired.(it was her doing ita this interview, not Esme Murphy)
    From everything I've gathered, the leak was Sanner himself. He pretty much said so in one of the last "In the Dark" podcasts.
    Are you talking about Trish tracking DR down or Heinrich?
    Last edited by Ryan Larson; 01-13-2017 at 06:25 PM.

  9. #69
    ELOCsoul's Avatar
    ELOCsoul is online now Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    1,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Larson View Post
    From everything I've gathered, the leak was Sanner himself. He pretty much said so in one of the last "In the Dark" podcasts.
    Are you talking about Trish tracking DR down or Heinrich?
    I'm referring to Trish going after Heinrich in 1992 and again in 1996. And yes, she was steered to Rassier in 2004.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,305
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    I'm referring to Trish going after Heinrich in 1992 and again in 1996. And yes, she was steered to Rassier in 2004.
    So why Patty stopping it?


  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Healdsburg, CA
    Posts
    569
    ELOCSoul: Congratulations on your book publishing.
    All statements made by me in this venue, in the past, now and in the future, are my opinion and my opinion alone. There is no intent or design, ulterior or otherwise, in the content I provide save for the determination of a most probable narrative of events. Any other effects are purely coincidental and unintentional.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    'We know its you, it's you, it's you, it's you.' LE "No it's not, no it's not, no it's not' Heinrich January 1989

    It's really a miracle almost that LE scared him into hiding and prevented him from assaulting or abducting again and that they didn't publicly ever tag him as a poi. He'd have covered himself better. Until the DNA technology could finally catch up there was nothing to prove against him. This guy is a bad dude and made things very difficult and complicated. What LE did with DR was just exploring all realms of possibility.
    Someone made the pivot.....180 degrees.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,305
    Quote Originally Posted by cGorg View Post
    Someone made the pivot.....180 degrees.
    What do you mean?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,617
    Quote Originally Posted by cGorg View Post
    Someone made the pivot.....180 degrees.
    Whats crazy is we probably wouldn't have got him for anything until much later on anyway. Look, it just happened the way it did. Mistakes were made and lessons are learned.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    So why Patty stopping it?
    I am curious about this too. All the way back to 1992 Trish was going after Heinrich - wow! LE must have completely convinced Patty that he wasn't the guy and Trish was just stirring the pot?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Jacob Erwin Wetterling
    By Sasquatch321 in forum Jacob Wetterling
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 01:29 PM
  2. MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17
    By bessie in forum Jacob Wetterling General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1163
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 08:27 AM
  3. MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #13
    By bessie in forum Jacob Wetterling General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1343
    Last Post: 01-14-2015, 07:38 PM
  4. MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #6
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Jacob Wetterling General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 01-29-2014, 07:30 PM

Tags for this Thread