1247 users online (162 members and 1085 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Shirlene Quigley, 32, New York City, 23 October 2016

Shirlene Quigley Missing: Beyonce & Rihanna’s Back Up Dancer Mysteriously Disappears

This is heartbreaking. Shirlene Quigley, 32, a prominent New Jersey-based dancer for both Beyonce, 36, and Rihanna, 28, has been reported missing after she was last seen getting on a bus at NYC’s Port Authority on Oct. 23 at 1 AM.
    According to her Facebook page, she lives alone in North Bergen, N.J., and is a dance teacher at Peridance Capezio Center and Broadway Dance Center in Manhattan.
    https://www.facebook.com/theawarefoundation/

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/10/24/...ihanna-dancer/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...689127603926:0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happens way too often. Hope,ahe is found safe.

I inow I say this a lot, but, check tri state hospitals and psych wards.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

She has a lot of friends in the dancing community and they are doing their best to find their friend. Hope she is found. Did she say that cryptic messaged to her friend in person, text on the phone?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shirlene-...210914813.html
    Seeking Justice for those who can't. There has been justice for Jhessye!

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Authorities searching for missing Beyonce backup dancer

Police said Quigley was last spotted near the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan on Oct. 23 around 1 a.m. She was wearing a pink top, blue jeans and high heels. Her landlord told police that she saw her leave in the same outfit hours earlier.

Authorities said that the NYPD had located her vehicle and her cell phone was also recovered. A friend has posted to Quigley’s Facebook page saying that she doesn’t go more than 12 hours without contacting her father.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...up-dancer.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wow, what a beautiful and talented young woman. She has so much going for her. Hope she just needed a little break.
    MOO

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Rihanna Asks for Prayers After Her Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley Is Reported Missing

Mike Vulpo, eonline
    6 hours ago

The search is on for a celebrity backup dancer who has performed with*the likes of Beyoncé and Rihanna.

According to NBC New York , Shirlene Quigley was last seen getting on a bus at the*Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York around 1 a.m. local time Sunday. Her father, who usually receives a phone call from his daughter every night, grew concerned when he didn't hear from his family member.

While police continue their search for the talented dancer, Rihanna has taken to Instagram to raise awareness about her friend's disappearance...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/enter..._media_quigley

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Beyonce Backup Dancer Reported Missing After Cryptic Comment to Friends
    The woman's father said she recently told her friends, "Get ready, it's about to happen and I'm going to need you to sub for me"

By Rana Novini

Police are investigating the disappearance of a 32-year-old celebrity backup dancer from New Jersey who has performed behind the likes of Beyonce and Rihanna.*

Shirlene Quigley, who lives alone in North Bergen and teaches dance at Peridance Capezio Center and Broadway Dance Center in Manhattan, according to her Facebook page, was last seen getting on a bus at Port Authority around 1 a.m. Sunday, her father said...*

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...398210081.html

Praying she's found soon!

Where sweet tea and gracious people abound
    Quote Originally Posted by wantjustice View Post
    She has a lot of friends in the dancing community and they are doing their best to find their friend. Hope she is found. Did she say that cryptic messaged to her friend in person, text on the phone?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shirlene-...210914813.html
    I didn't see anything about a cryptic message. Was that in the article?
    “I wanted to tell the book thief many things, about beauty and brutality. But what could I tell her about those things that she didn't already know? I wanted to explain that I am constantly overestimating and underestimating the human race-that rarely do I ever simply estimate it. I wanted to ask her how the same thing could be so ugly and so glorious, and its words and stories so damning and brilliant.”
    ― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Quote Originally Posted by PeggyAnnMcKay View Post
    I didn't see anything about a cryptic message. Was that in the article?
    The cryptic message is in the NBC report I posted above:

The woman's father said she recently told her friends, "Get ready, it's about to happen and I'm going to need you to sub for me"
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 10-25-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Her cell phone was allegedly found in a bridal shop. Could she be eloping?

Where sweet tea and gracious people abound
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    The cryptic message is in the NBC report I posted above:

Aha! Thank you!

Sounds like she has chosen to go somewhere.
    “I wanted to tell the book thief many things, about beauty and brutality. But what could I tell her about those things that she didn't already know? I wanted to explain that I am constantly overestimating and underestimating the human race-that rarely do I ever simply estimate it. I wanted to ask her how the same thing could be so ugly and so glorious, and its words and stories so damning and brilliant.”
    ― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

I meant to include this in my post about the cell phone. It's from the Fox news link above.

Police said the cellphone was located at a bridal store in Chelsea. Her father said that Quigley could’ve been there to pick up something for a show.

I hope she is found quickly and is ok.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast