'tranny' Castrates Self, Fakes Bias Crime

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Only in New York ;)

A 22-year-old transvestite was in critical condition yesterday after he hacked off his penis, then lied and told cops he was the victim of a hate crime.

The man, who was not identified because of the nature of the crime, was in critical condition yesterday after doctors at Harlem Hospital Center were unsuccessful in reattaching his penis. Police said the man initially claimed it was a berserk gypsy cab driver who had severed his penis in a fit of rage.

But cops grew suspicious after the victim's story was inconsistent. After a second interview, police said they were able to determine the man made up the story

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/13469.htm

ewwwww!:eek: Cass, do you think he might have gotten off on doing that to himself? I just can't comprehend!!! In my best Elaine voice (from Seinfeld): "What's wrong with you people?!?!!"

I don't know superfries LOL but I think his missing penis is the least of his problems :(

Originally posted by Casshew
I don't know superfries LOL but I think his missing penis is the least of his problems :(

EEK! Cass...was it that small??

Oh My Gawd! This is both too hilarious and stupid at the same time:D

BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D He will have to have a special operation now so he can go PEE! :D :D I know that is terrible, but the guy has to have a major screw loose to cut off to only viable way he has to urinate! LOL..

Scandi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back