1066 users online (225 members and 841 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    The State is showing he lies. His changing stories based on the evidence they reveal to him prove he is not innocent. He has not been framed Darkhorse, I hope you can deal with that truth.

There are NO alternative theories, Jon did NOT kill Erin.
    I don't know. Maybe John killed her, and Chris is just pretending to be guilty, to throw off the cops?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I don't know. Maybe John killed her, and Chris is just pretending to be guilty, to throw off the cops?
    Or maybe it was a horse accident. But Chris borrowed the propane tank to scare the horse.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

That would give a new meaning to semper fi... NOT!!!!!

*snort* Occam's Razor isn't working for some...
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

I was being sarcastic.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I am sure the husband has mixed emotions. But Erin still didn't deserve to be killed. And I'm sorry that hubby had to face these come to light issues as well. Very sad case all around.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

77DarkHorse7 is offline I've Heard The Sound That Silence Makes...On A Breath Of Wind
    Sorry if this comes up twice. I was using tapatalk (first time user, yay) and I guess there's a time delay?? Regardless it isn't here. Anyways, this is an explanation of the cell phone evidence: http://bit.ly/2ePhXgA

I was being sarcastic.
    So was I, in agreement with you.

Beth

http://erincorwinmurdertrial.blogspo...opher.html?m=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lunch time post of this morning's proceedings:
    http://erincorwinmurdertrial.blogspot.com

We were posting at the same time, Meemaw!

Anyone who is seeing this evidence and doesn't think this idiot is guilty....

The San Bernardino County Sheriffs and DA have done an awesome job!

Here's what Key found:
    There was DNA consistent with Erin Corwin's DNA on the knob of the propane tank found in the mine shaft where her body was discovered. That DNA excluded both Jon Corwin and Christopher Lee as a match.
    Blood removed from the outside of one of the water jugs found in the mine shaft were Erin was discovered contained DNA consistent with Erin Corwin. That DNA also excluded both Jon Corwin and Christopher Lee as a match.
    Key found DNA consistent with Erin Corwin's DNA on the rebar handles of the garrote looped around Erin Corwin's neck. That DNA excluded both Jon Corwin and Christopher Lee as a match.
    The green t-shirt that was part of the torch found in the mine shaft where Erin Corwin's body was discovered contained DNA that had a one in 16 billion chance of belonging to someone OTHER that Christopher Lee. (The population of the Earth is just 7 billion.) Complicated way of saying the DNA on the shirt belonged to Christopher Lee. DNA on the shirt excluded Erin and Jon Corwin as possible contributors.
    Swabs taken from the mouth of the Sprite bottle found in the mine where Erin Corwin's body was discovered had two contributors of DNA, one male and one female. The male contributor was Christopher Lee (with a one in 20 quadrillion chance it was NOT Christopher Lee) and the female contributor was Erin Corwin (with a 1 in 1.4 quadrillion chance it was NOT Erin Corwin).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note, none of Jon Corwins DNA was found at the bottom of the mine.

This case is crazy

Chris was soon leaving to Alaska . So why did he have to kill her .

I'm sure Jon would have raised the baby and Chris would have been off the hook for child support .

77DarkHorse7 is offline I've Heard The Sound That Silence Makes...On A Breath Of Wind

Angry We owe this girl a proper thorough case

You'll have to forgive me if I get a little upset over this one. Because, man do I have reason to be. See I've been running down the case against this man from the start. Picking at the prosecution's little glitches. I had finally gotten to the point where I was thinking, 'maybe I'm being too hard on them. Maybe it isn't as bad a case as I'd thought. '

And then they go and pull something like THIS, and here I am once more, LIVID as all hell.

SAR did an awesome job. They really did. They searched hundreds of mines, harshest terrain, thousands of hours. Those dedicated men and women risked their health, not to mention their lives to find the body of this murdered young girl. And they did find her, miraculously, through all of the obstacles. They did this because they knew that this girl deserved to be at rest with her family, and that in death, her being was still crying out for justice for what had been done to her.

They need to find the person that did this horrific crime. Who inflicted death upon the youngest of us.

If the prosecution team had anywhere near the respect and honor that the search team had, I wouldn't be here writing this to you. Yet here we are. Because they DIDN'T TEST THE THIRD SUSPECT. They didn't run basic DNA testing on the one person with the most motive to commit the crime in the whole case. Nichole Lee. Not even after they didn't match the garrote to the first two suspects. No. They didn't think this woman was capable of murdering someone:

article-2701838-1FE3489000000578-38_634x618.jpg4332994_G.jpg

They didn't think this Corn-Fed Cattle-Rastling Thirty-Year-Old Alaskan woman, could kill a Diminutive Pregnant Teenager. Well, I might be a difficult personality but I think Erin should have gotten a better shake from the criminalists on this one.

I was going to wait until after I had finished the breakdown of the physical evidence, but I can't just leave it here. This has to be said. Nichole Lee is the one with the motive here, a jilted wife who needed to protect her young daughter from a broken family life. All of the physical evidence ties back to a vehicle that Nichole had full access to. She is the one who threatened to kill the victim. She is the person who called Erin "that little *****". Nichole is the one who said 'the police did not get anything from her'. SHE came into court wanting to testify for the prosecution. SHE was wearing the black garb of the executioner. SHE was wearing her husband's dog ties!! Could it be she thinks she DESERVES them, because she had finally killed someone? //NO. law enforcement says Chris is the one that did it, blah blah blah// DID ANYONE STOP TO THINK ABOUT why the second garrote, In Alaska, was found under the Passenger Seat??? Nichole's seat. What more does this woman have to do to get the credit for this? Short of confessing in open court, that is... There is one more thing, and it's a big one, it's tied to the physical evidence and I'll get to it then. Stay tuned.
    .....In praecedens fuit solum credendum.

"Wherever he steps, whatever he touches, whatever he leaves, even unconsciously, will serve as a silent witness against him. Not only his fingerprints or his footprints, but his hair, the fibers from his clothes, the glass he breaks, the tool mark he leaves, the paint he scratches, the blood or semen he deposits or collects. All of these and more, bear mute witness against him. This is evidence that does not forget. It is not confused by the excitement of the moment. It is not absent because human witnesses are. It is factual evidence. Physical evidence cannot be wrong, it cannot perjure itself, it cannot be wholly absent. Only human failure to find it, study and understand it, can diminish its value." - Paul Leland Kirk

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast