1603 users online (287 members and 1316 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    True. At this point, even though I believe that he 'probably' did this ugly thing impulsively , spur of the moment.... I have not seen 100% iron clad proof that he did so.

At this point I would lean towards Negligence.

But I don't think that a sleeping baby automatically makes him innocent either. JMO
    Is 100% iron clad proof required? I thought you just needed beyond a 'reasonable' doubt.

Please move over to thread #5. This one will close in 10 minutes. I'll bring some posts over.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-Ross-Harris-5

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    Hiya, Hope4More,

If you are not one, you should become an attorney b/c, girlfriend, you do enjoy a good argument. I adore the way you pepper your statements with dramatic flair. I am premed, but still read your passionate arguments.

RSBM for focus

A little over two years ago, when I was still watching TV, the crime scene at Akers Mill was filmed live by HLN. Media had eyes and ears on the ground and eyes in the sky. I was shocked to see the father of the dead little boy pacing around the scene, holding his phone to his ear.

During that live breaking news HLN telecast, JRH appeared to abandon his child on the pavement when he walked away with his phone to his ear. It doesn't matter if he was trying to call God on his smart phone. JRH, nevertheless, should have been with and overseeing his little buddy's care but, no, he dreaded how Cooper would look.

Ross called LHs phone and hung up the call before dialing LAA. It is not LEOs fault how Leeanna learned of Cooper's death. Ross made his 'discovery' of Cooper around the time that Leeanna was due to pick up Cooper at LAA.
    LOL. Busted. I do indeed enjoy a good argument- it's my favorite intellectual sport, always has been. My DH has told me for 21 years I should have been a lawyer, but one in the family is enough, and I've been fortunate enough to have had other professional opportunities to argue and persuade to my heart's content.

It's interesting, your take on the visual of that newscast. I wonder how many others thought it hinky RH was in his phone. Stoddard sure did, lol. I just don't.

I consider his actions as triage, what a person might do if in shock. He had tried CPR, but he knew immediately Cooper had been in the car all day and had to be dead. He AND that good Samaritan laid Cooper on the pavement because it was the closest place to lay him down and tending to Cooper was as urgent as it gets.

RH didn't walk away until the GS had taken over CPR, but he already knew it was hopeless. He saw bystanders on their phones and knew at least one (and up to 4) were calling 911.

What should his priority have been at that point? I think it's entirely understandable that he felt frantic to reach Leanna, his wife, Cooper's mother, because he knew for a fact she would panic, immediately, when she went to pick up Cooper and he wasn't there. Imo,it would have been disturbing if he DIDN'T try to do that.

And, I do think it was LE's fault Leanna found out the way she did. I think it was cruel that LE didn't allow RH to try calling her again, or if that was a bridge too far, then called Leanna themselves.
    Last edited by Hope4More; 10-28-2016 at 08:53 AM.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Closing up now

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64