1088 users online (159 members and 929 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NY - Kings Co., UnsFem, UP15911, 23-33, on shoreline of Jamaica Bay, tattoos, Sep'16

NamUs UP 15911

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15911

Unidentified Unsure Female

Found September 14, 2016 in Kings County, NY
    Body Condition: Not recognizable - decomposition/putrefaction
    Probable year of death: 2016

Vital Statistics
    Estimated age: 23-33
    Approximate Height: 64 estimate.
    Approximate Weight: 95 estimate.
    Hair Color:
    Long Blond/Light Brown wavy hair, that measures approximately 12 inches long.
    Eye Color: Unknown
    Scars and marks:
    Large linear scar/hypopigmented area on the side of the upper right thigh; Multiple professional multi-colored tattoos:
    -Right lower abdomen: A panther with claws
    -Right and left sides of abdomen: Black corset with dripping blood
    -Back of left shoulder: mouth with a hypodermic needle through the tongue
    -Left breast: Large black spider (possibly a black widow)
    -Ring finger of right hand: Black cross (possibly Russian Orthodox)
    Belly button ring with a clear stone
    Breast implant (only one recovered)

Clothing & Accessories

Clothing:
    T-shirt, black polka dot bra, two pairs of panties, leggings
    Jewerly: Nothing.
    Footwear: nothing
    Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
    Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is available
    elsewhere
    Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and entered
    DNA:
    Samples submitted - Tests not complete

Case History:
    Unidentified female found decomposing on the shoreline of Jamaica Bay, near Floyd Bennett Field

those are some distinct tattoos and she had breast implants. if they haven't got any good leads they should look further outside the NYC area.

I thought she must be "goth" from the tattoos but her hair was blonde (although that doesn't REALLY matter). maybe she used to be goth? or an addict, most ppl don't tattoo needles to themselves. maybe she is estranged from family?

The needle in tongue tattoo I've seen before. If you Google needle (or syringe) in tongue the first few pictures are clearly what she gave the artist. Not sure what it stands for. I wish could see more of the bleeding corset tattoo as someone has to remember doing that.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hayaletcatcher; 10-27-2016 at 06:00 PM.

Also the cross tattoo, I'd say maybe Marilyn Manson fan more than Russian orthodox?

yes, exactly. I bet the needle in tongue was on an album cover....

Quote Originally Posted by hayaletcatcher View Post
    Also the cross tattoo, I'd say maybe Marilyn Manson fan more than Russian orthodox?

Actually, the needle through the tongue is/was an incredibly popular photograph on Deviantart about 10-12 years ago. Here is the original: http://suzi9mm.deviantart.com/art/sp...-minds-5068436

I spent some time looking through every photograph tagged as #corsettatto on instagram last night, no matches there.

I have been searching through the comments on the original needle/tongue photo to see if anyone mentions getting a tattoo of the image, but there are 13,000 + comments, so it is slow going

Yeah I spent hours last night going thru deviant art, insta, tattoo sites and searching random hash tags and words relating to these tatts and nothing. I found two diff bleeding corset tattoos, but one was on back and the other down calf's. I really think that's gona be the weirdest most unique tatt of the bunch.

I also spent time researching the "needle through tongue" tattoo and came up with similar results. From what I could discern about the meaning behind this type of tattoo and also the "bloody corset" tattoo is that these could possibly mean that she was involved in a subculture that involved body modification such as scarification, blood play, etc. The coroner's report also details a "large linear scar/hypopigmented area on the side of the upper right thigh." The scar could be intentional body modification. Also, the Orthodox cross tattoo on her finger is interesting, females involved in Russian organized crime will sometimes have an Orthodox cross tattooed on a finger (meaning is thief). But, as Cvaldez commented, it could be more of a goth thing.

aren't breast implants usually traceable these days?

Thursday, September 15, 2016
    The partially decomposed body of a woman washed ashore in Brooklyn on Wednesday, police said.

The body floated to shore near Floyd Bennett Field from Jamaica Bay, near Aviation Road, just before 5 p.m., officials said.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2792966

I wonder if the investigating agency will release a facial reconstruction to help give her a better chance to be recognized.

Quote Originally Posted by grace mouse View Post
    I wonder if the investigating agency will release a facial reconstruction to help give her a better chance to be recognized.
    It's hard or difficult for Namus and article the body is partial decomposed but maybe the face no; I believe that we need to focus on tattoos.
    Look at my profile you will find cases of unidentified people new to you! Ivan

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/mem...158875-Romulus

I submitted this case in Doe Network database!
    Look at my profile you will find cases of unidentified people new to you! Ivan

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/mem...158875-Romulus

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast