Resolved NY - Kings Co, Jamaica Bay, UnsFem 23-33, UP15911, tattoos, breast implants, Sep'16 - N/A

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
NamUs UP 15911

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15911

Unidentified Unsure Female

Found September 14, 2016 in Kings County, NY
Body Condition: Not recognizable - decomposition/putrefaction
Probable year of death: 2016

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 23-33
Approximate Height: 64 estimate.
Approximate Weight: 95 estimate.
Hair Color:
Long Blond/Light Brown wavy hair, that measures approximately 12 inches long.
Eye Color: Unknown
Scars and marks:
Large linear scar/hypopigmented area on the side of the upper right thigh; Multiple professional multi-colored tattoos:
-Right lower abdomen: A panther with claws
-Right and left sides of abdomen: Black corset with dripping blood
-Back of left shoulder: mouth with a hypodermic needle through the tongue
-Left breast: Large black spider (possibly a black widow)
-Ring finger of right hand: Black cross (possibly Russian Orthodox)
Belly button ring with a clear stone
Breast implant (only one recovered)

Clothing & Accessories

Clothing:
T-shirt, black polka dot bra, two pairs of panties, leggings
Jewerly: Nothing.
Footwear: nothing
Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is available
elsewhere
Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA:
Samples submitted - Tests not complete

Case History:
Unidentified female found decomposing on the shoreline of Jamaica Bay, near Floyd Bennett Field

those are some distinct tattoos and she had breast implants. if they haven't got any good leads they should look further outside the NYC area.

I thought she must be "goth" from the tattoos but her hair was blonde (although that doesn't REALLY matter). maybe she used to be goth? or an addict, most ppl don't tattoo needles to themselves. maybe she is estranged from family?

The needle in tongue tattoo I've seen before. If you Google needle (or syringe) in tongue the first few pictures are clearly what she gave the artist. Not sure what it stands for. I wish could see more of the bleeding corset tattoo as someone has to remember doing that.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Also the cross tattoo, I'd say maybe Marilyn Manson fan more than Russian orthodox?

I have been searching through the comments on the original needle/tongue photo to see if anyone mentions getting a tattoo of the image, but there are 13,000 + comments, so it is slow going

Yeah I spent hours last night going thru deviant art, insta, tattoo sites and searching random hash tags and words relating to these tatts and nothing. I found two diff bleeding corset tattoos, but one was on back and the other down calf's. I really think that's gona be the weirdest most unique tatt of the bunch.

I also spent time researching the "needle through tongue" tattoo and came up with similar results. From what I could discern about the meaning behind this type of tattoo and also the "bloody corset" tattoo is that these could possibly mean that she was involved in a subculture that involved body modification such as scarification, blood play, etc. The coroner's report also details a "large linear scar/hypopigmented area on the side of the upper right thigh." The scar could be intentional body modification. Also, the Orthodox cross tattoo on her finger is interesting, females involved in Russian organized crime will sometimes have an Orthodox cross tattooed on a finger (meaning is thief). But, as Cvaldez commented, it could be more of a goth thing.

aren't breast implants usually traceable these days?

I wonder if the investigating agency will release a facial reconstruction to help give her a better chance to be recognized.

I wonder if the investigating agency will release a facial reconstruction to help give her a better chance to be recognized.

It's hard or difficult for Namus and article the body is partial decomposed but maybe the face no; I believe that we need to focus on tattoos. ;)

i wondered if maybe there was no face/head and it just wasn't mentioned. there is still the "Monique" case.

It's hard or difficult for Namus and article the body is partial decomposed but maybe the face no; I believe that we need to focus on tattoos. ;)

I've been told feline tattoos in Russian crime culture mean "thief" or also "works with other thieves." However my opinion is not an expert one & honestly Eastern European criminal culture doesn't favor unstable or addicted people to work in crews.

IMO this woman was into drug heavy subcultures. Maybe got by by black market/ bar business jobs.

The tattoos will hopefully really help with an ID, they seem so unique and not so small that they wouldn't have been noticed.

i wondered if maybe there was no face/head and it just wasn't mentioned. there is still the "Monique" case.
What about Monique case?

She had expensive professional tattoos, she had breast implants which are not cheap either. I don't think street walker or even bar job would cover that.

Her quite expressive and strong tattoos (big black widow spider on breast- known as man eater, shouting tiger on her lower parts, bleeding mouth tattoo on visible spot) and breast implants points that she might not have been wall flower kind of girl but rather having quite strong personality. Her wearing double panties made me stop too, though her other clothing seemed quite regular.

I find it strange that one of her breast (implant) was not recovered, yet they have fingerprints of her even though she was found in water.

Oh, Chelsea Cobo of NY has been just ruled out.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15911

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back