879 users online (134 members and 745 guests)  

Websleuths News

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

MO - 3 yr old boy shot and killed, Kansas City, 27 October 2016

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Kansas City Police Department is investigating the death of a 3-year-old child near 18th and Topping

Police responded around 10:30 a.m. on a reported shooting. When they arrived, they saw a small child suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. Officers rendered life-sustaining aide, but the child died from his injuries.

This is a developing story, check back for updates.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/...th-and-topping

41 Action News - KSHB-TV shared Ariel Rothfield KSHB's live video.
    11 mins
    LIVE: The Kansas City Police Department is investigating after a 3-year-old boy was shot and killed on the 1800 block of Topping
    https://www.facebook.com/arothfield/...0519078070521/

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

RIP little angel. This is so heartbreaking.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

Cousins told 41 Action News the boy's name is Jermone Green.

Family members told 41 Action News the 3-year-old's mother and boyfriend were upstairs when a five-year-old child climed onto the counter and found the gun on top of a refrigerator. The child thought it was a toy and shot Green, family members said.

"We just want to do everything we can in this case to figure out what happened that led up to the shooting," said Capt. Stacey Graves, a spokeswoman for the Kansas City Police Department.

Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker arrived on scene shortly after police were called.

On Twitter, she called this a "preventable" death and urged people to "properly store your weapons."

Representatives from anti-crime and family support group Mothers in Charge also arrived on scene.

It’s unknown if anyone will face charges in the case.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/...th-and-topping

RIP Jerome. Fly high

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Just noticed I made a typo in the title, the date. It should be the 27th not the 17th.