Found Deceased Canada - Florence Leung, 31, Vancouver, BC, 25 Oct 2016

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...me-in-stanley-park-thursday-morning-1.3822553
Search for missing mom to resume in Stanley Park Thursday morning

White SUV of 31-year-old Florence Leung, who may be experiencing postpartum depression, found in park
attachment.php

"We've searched down by the seawall, by the bridge," said Loree. "Into tomorrow we can do a more thorough search through the bush and things like that."

Loree added that around a dozen members of Leung's family were out searching Stanley Park's trails as well.
32-year-old Florence Leung has been missing since 9:45 a.m. PT Tuesday. She was last seen leaving her home in the 1500 block of London Street in a white Audi Q5.

A New Westminster police spokesperson said she is considered a high-risk missing person because she may be experiencing postpartum depression.​

Leung is five feet six inches tall with a slim build, long black hair and black eyes.

She was last seen wearing black leggings, a black coat and a grey shirt.
rbbm.

Attachments

• florence-leung.jpg
    florence-leung.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 358
Search in Stanley Park, suspended for now.
http://www.am730.ca/syn/112/236334/crews-searching-stanley-park-for-missing-new-mother

“Any clue at all we get we’ll certainly be right back out again, but at the moment, with our manpower and with the area, likely areas we believe we have really thoroughly covered them,” said NSR manager Peter Haigh.
NSR and New Westminster police were at the park from 7 p.m. to about midnight last night, after after Florence Leung’s vehicle was found near Prospect Point.
“That was a spot that Florence liked to go, it was very calming for her, and she enjoyed the view,” says Team Leader Mike Danks.
Haigh says aside from a some ambiguous tracks, they’ve found little trace.
“We have found some prints of perhaps shoes but the family are not aware of the sole pattern of the shoes, so it’s hard to identify those.”
Leung’s family and friends are also holding out hope she’s hiding out somewhere in Stanley Park.
Her father and other family members have joined the search this afternoon, undeterred by the weather.
Friend Denny Fok says he’s known Leung for six years and she’s always been a happy go lucky person but after having a baby boy about two-and-a-half months ago, she began to change.
“She is a happy person and it’s this postpartum depression that make all this mess and it’s just so sudden, things happened so suddenly I guess we were caught off guard.”

Fok says his gut feeling is that Leung is in Stanley Park, but his search has also taken him to Dundarave in West Vancouver.

She must have felt she was dehydrated and low on potassium - Gatorade and banana. God. I hope she's ok.

Per the find Florence page, they have footage of her buying a nana and Gatorade at a convenience store the day she went missing.

The owner of the convenience store, Park Lee, says she didn’t notice anything strange or unusual when Leung was in her store.
http://globalnews.ca/news/3034661/s...ontinues-after-new-security-footage-surfaces/

“She just grabbed [a] drink and one banana, but that’s it,” said Lee. “Just pay and gone. I didn’t notice something particular.”

Search parties have now expanded their search areas to the West End, and are asking other businesses to review their own security footage for sightings of Leung, and to keep their eyes open. They are also asking West End residents and tourists in the area that day to check apartment security footage and car dashcams.
Anyone who sees Leung is asked to contact police immediately.
“She may look scared, she may look restless, she may not want to ask for help,” said Chen. “So please keep her in your sight, and call 911.”

missing-woman-florence-leung-cctv-footage-screen-grab.jpg

New surveillance video of missing woman Florence Leung rekindles hope for family
October 30, 2016

Snipped...
...Chen says the footage was discovered after a volunteer helping in the search for the 32-year-old went knocking on local businesses asking if a Leung had been there buying Gatorade and a banana.

The two items were found in her vehicle, an Audi Q5, when it was discovered in Stanley Park on Oct. 26. Chen says the banana was uneaten and the drink was nearly full.

...Chen says Leung is not only a wife and mother, but a nurse, a nursing home inspector and an accomplished photographer whose fashion work has been published in Vogue Italia.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...rence-leung-kindles-hope-for-family-1.3828707

was anyone at home with her when she left? Did she say where she was going?? Just trying to ketchup so I apologize if I missed any of these answers.

http://www.cknw.com/2016/10/30/237444/

We were married for two years, we always wanted to have children and build a family and everything was perfect, everything was bliss.” Kim says the footage proves she was in the West End area for approximately 14 hours on Tuesday.
“We wish for all helpful store owners, and volunteers, and people who remember driving by the area with a dash-cam or cyclists with GoPros or other cameras, to look at the background to see if you can see Florence. And please call 911.”

rbbm

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Forence.jpg
    Forence.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Variety Store.jpg
    Variety Store.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 231
Leung was last seen wearing a black puffy jacket, black slim pants and white running shoes driving away from her New Westminster home on Oct. 25. The following day the search party discovered her white 2016 Audi Q5 in Stanley Park.
Leung is described as 5’6” tall with a slim build. She has long black hair and black eyes.

From the description, she has long black hair, but in the photo, it looks like she has blonde hair, or at least blonde bangs? It looked like a blonde woman to me with a black hat perhaps? Did she dye her hair or are my eyes going batty?

From the description, she has long black hair, but in the photo, it looks like she has blonde hair, or at least blonde bangs? It looked like a blonde woman to me with a black hat perhaps? Did she dye her hair or are my eyes going batty?
I can see why you say that because that portion of her face seems to look more 3D than it should but I think it's just her forehead. I can't enlarge and zoom on my phone but I think her bangs are tucked to the side/grown out.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I can see why you say that because that portion of her face seems to look more 3D than it should but I think it's just her forehead. I can't enlarge and zoom on my phone but I think her bangs are tucked to the side/grown out.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I blew up the other shot and I see what you mean now. It's possible that in the shot i posted, it is a glare that i am thinking is 'blonde bangs'. i blew up the 1st shot which makes it clearer.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Variety Store2big.jpg
    Variety Store2big.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 224
[h=1]Loved ones not giving up hope one week into search for missing Florence Leung[/h]
Friend of Florence, James Chang, says they will keep searching until they find her.
“I think because we haven’t found any evidence of items of clothing or persons in the water, personally I feel positive that Florence is out there. She just needs some time to think things through, to be away from what she feels is not under her control.”
New Westminster police said Florence is considered a high-risk missing person because she may be experiencing postpartum depression.

http://www.inews880.com/syn/112/238...e-week-into-search-for-missing-florence-leung

Missing just over a week. Where are you, Florence?

Come home Florence...

Unfortunately this doesn't sound too good to me. :( Post partum depression can really mess you up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back