WY WY - Silas Ojeda, 13 mos, Laramie County, 22 Oct 2016 *L. Rogers guilty*

margarita25

Reaction score
"WELD COUNTY, Colo. -- Police are preparing to search for a landfill in Weld County for a missing child from Wyoming, the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office said.

Police said that the 13-month-old boy, named Silas, had been missing for four days. The child was reported missing after the his grandfather learned from the mother that the child had not been seen since Saturday, October 22."

http://kdvr.com/2016/10/27/police-preparing-to-search-weld-county-landfill-for-missing-child/

Authorities search for child's body in landfill

The woman's boyfriend reportedly gave the child to a man named "Santiago" who was to take him on a fishing trip, the sheriff's office said.

Neither the woman nor her boyfriend knew "Santiago's" last name or where he lived.

Detectives later learned the boy had died and was dumped in a trash bin at Laramie County Community College. That bin was then collected, and its contents were taken to the Colorado landfill.

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/new...t-dumped-northern-colorado-landfill/92843004/

Children are not trash! This hurts to know Little Silas was thrown out like common garbage. What is wrong with people???

I'm calling BS on this story. Another baby thrown away like garbage. Sickening.

I'm calling BS on this story. Another baby thrown away like garbage. Sickening.
Yep, thinking there is no Santiago thst took a child in diapers fishing.

ETA Did the mom finally make the call or grandfather?

The one pic I saw of Silas he doesn't look happy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Unbelievable [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The grandfather. Disgusting. Mommie's boyfriend strikes again.

Yep, thinking there is no Santiago thst took a child in diapers fishing.

ETA Did the mom finally make the call or grandfather?

The one pic I saw of Silas he doesn't look happy.

attachment.php

http://kdvr.com/2016/10/27/police-preparing-to-search-weld-county-landfill-for-missing-child/

"WELD COUNTY, Colo. -- Investigators were scheduled to begin to search a landfill in Weld County on Friday for a missing child from Wyoming, the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office said."

Snip

"The mother's boyfriend told her he sent Silas on a fishing trip with a friend. Police now say that was a lie and that Silas is dead.

Authorities believe the boy's body was dumped in a trash bin at Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne and the contents of that trash bin were taken to the landfill off Weld County Road 25 near Ault."

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-28-10-57-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-10-28-10-57-02.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 508
when will these chicks learn not to leave their babies w their new bf????

Cuss cuss cuss ..mothers BF AGAIN.

:stormingmad:

Look at his adorable little face! WHY?! :tears:

Missing toddler's body could be in Colorado landfill
http://www.9news.com/news/missing-toddlers-body-could-be-in-colorado-landfill/343262936

"Detectives say while the investigation is "very much in the early stages", the child is dead and was dumped in a trash bin at Laramie County Community College.

Arrangements are in the works to search the landfill in Ault, Colo.

The child's name has not been released, and detectives did not say the manner of which the child died or if this is a criminal investigation."

attachment.php

photo: SKY9

Attachments

• Still1027_00000_1477602107794_6653315_ver1.0.jpg
    Still1027_00000_1477602107794_6653315_ver1.0.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 477
The fact that this unhappy image of Silas is what was released to the media, that is all they have, potentially says something , imo. Poor little guy. Like you guys said, mommy's bf strikes again. :(

I hope they can recover him. Positive thoughts sent to the poor police who have to comb through disgusting garbage for a dead little baby boy. :( If that won't make a person need therapy...I've seen in cases where they make the POI assist at the landfill search( here in CO, a guy who killed his girlfriend, sorry names escape me at this moment). I hope they make the boyfriend go out there and search with them. .

attachment.php

"WELD COUNTY, Colo. -- Investigators were scheduled to begin to search a landfill in Weld County on Friday for a missing child from Wyoming, the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office said."

Snip

"The mother's boyfriend told her he sent Silas on a fishing trip with a friend. Police now say that was a lie and that Silas is dead.

Authorities believe the boy's body was dumped in a trash bin at Laramie County Community College in Cheyenne and the contents of that trash bin were taken to the landfill off Weld County Road 25 near Ault."
This was the only pic I have seen so far... a sad little boy.

Detectives learned through their investigation that the boy had actually died and been dumped in a trash bin at Laramie County Community College stated the press release

Read more: http://koltfm.iheart.com/onair/ally-hart-54727/body-of-cheyenne-baby-may-be-15249202/#ixzz4OP15SMTF
The Laramie County Sheriff's Department has arrested Logan Hunter Rogers, 23, in connection with the death of the missing 13 month old child.

Rogers will face charges of Manslaughter and Reckless Child Endangering.

The search for the baby at the landfill in Ault, CO will begin at sunrise on Monday morning, October 31, 2016.
5751b27ed83748b9e13f2bb9a599e22c.jpg

Read more: http://koltfm.iheart.com/onair/ally-hart-54727/body-of-cheyenne-baby-may-be-15249202/#ixzz4OP08as8S

This is a radio station...so msm, I hope

Photo and name of the guy arrested.

The Laramie County Sheriff's Department has arrested Logan Hunter Rogers, 23, in connection with the death of the missing 13 month old child.

Rogers will face charges of Manslaughter and Reckless Child Endangering.

The search for the baby at the landfill in Ault, CO will begin at sunrise on Monday morning, October 31, 2016.
5751b27ed83748b9e13f2bb9a599e22c.jpg

Read more: http://koltfm.iheart.com/onair/ally-hart-54727/body-of-cheyenne-baby-may-be-15249202/#ixzz4OP08as8S

This is a radio station...so msm, I hope

Also, "Investigators worked with a sanitation company to determine that trash from the container is taken to a landfill in Ault, Colorado, Gesell said.

"The latest is we're still trying to work out logistics of us being able to get into the landfill to conduct searches," Gesell said. She said her agency has reached out to other agencies to muster a large number of people for the search.

"We've determined where the three trucks from Cheyenne have dumped, and it happened to be somewhat of a new area in the landfill," Gesell said. "So we've narrowed down a fairly smaller area where we're hoping and thinking that this child might be located.""

attachment.php

:(

Attachments

• 9090732482_ab00c29b50_z_1_0_1477658009.jpg
    9090732482_ab00c29b50_z_1_0_1477658009.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 308
The grandfather. Disgusting. Mommie's boyfriend strikes again.
So I guess the mom wasn't going to do or say anything since the grandfather called LE.

So I guess the mom wasn't going to do or say anything since the grandfather called LE.

Good observation. I bet meth is a factor, as seen in many other cases here.

(O/T, so Wyoming dumps their trash in Colorado? Booo...)

Ah I just want to pull that little baby out of that sad little picture and show him a better life than this :( Heart breaks for this little boy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back