776 users online (107 members and 669 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    My feeling is that RH still thinks he is going to get off of this. Then what? I can't believe HD would take him back after seeing what he does at work all day. LH has divorced him, surely to God she wouldn't take him back. I don't know the status of his parents, are they at the trial? have they ever spoken out?
    I agree that he is one who thinks he is the smartest in the room, but to me he misplayed how to react to finding his son dead, at his own hand. His actions is what set everyone's hinky meter off, including mine. There is no set way to respond, but some responses are just not believable.
    I say let's let R be the smartest person in prison for a couple of decades. Might do him some good.
    MOO
    I believe he definitely thinks he will get off, and often times his facial expressions make me think he doesn't understand why something he did or said raised suspicions or why something is being discussed at all. He doesn't think he did anything wrong. Sometimes he does seem to have a look on his face like, "hmm...that looks worse than I thought it would."

I firmly believe he did this to Cooper intentionally. A big deal has been made about him not leaning into the car with the lightbulbs so he didn't see Cooper. What about when he physically climbed into the car after work? He had to have looked right when putting his stuff in, if nothing else to avoid his lightbulbs since he didn't know where those ended up. He had to have known Cooper was in the car at that time but still drove away with his dead body in order to stage a scene with lots of witnesses.

Oddly, I think LeAnna would take Ross back in a red hot second if he gets off on these charges but he wouldn't take her back. Or maybe he would, begrudgingly, in order to add to his story of being an innocent, loving father and husband.

look what ad is on my WS right now ws ad.JPG

While this 3D scan thing is interesting and would be helpful in accident reconstruction. IN THIS CASE, I think it is wrong since the info provided was not on factual info orig (Stoddard) and the whole above the area puts in into another view that would not be factual for RH. JMHO AND Mr. Dustin can't tell the height above looking at would be or his line of sight. We don't see in 3D. 6'2 is the height of RH.

Bam he said Grimstead gave him crime scene he didn't have orig (as Stoddard had testified that he showed him, and Dustin had testified he didnt)

Quote Originally Posted by Maisiebelle View Post
    That person with the wheezy cough needs a check up I think!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For real or an inhaler one. Sometimes its a bad wheeezzzzing sound.

Trying to say RH and the good Samaritan should have looked around and chosen a different place to put Cooper down.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Evans submits the videos as evidence. Rodriguez rises to ask the witness questions about the videos before they're shown. He asks Dustin how he determined the arrangement of various objects, including people, in Ross Harris's Hyundai Tucson SUV for the purposes of creating a computer model of the vehicle. Dustin says police investigators gave him that information.

The defendant changes chairs at the defense table so he has a better view of the flat screen the prosecution is using. The first view is a 3D laser scan of the courtroom, to demonstrate the accuracy of the process, Evans says. The rendering of the courtroom is an extraordinarily clear image in which Dustin can change the view to practically any vantage point, as if the viewer were moving around the courtroom, ducking down, looking up, etc.

Evans asks whether this sort of 3D photo-rendering can be done outdoors as well as inside. Dustin says yes. Dustin acknowledges that the Cobb police asked him to scan the Akers Mill Square shopping center to create a similar 3D mapping of the place where Harris stopped and pulled Cooper's body out of his SUV. It takes a moment to load this onto the screen.

Dustin displays the Akers Mills Square area and tells Evans he was able to position Harris's SUV there because investigators had marked the vehicle's tire positions before removing the vehicle. In this rendering of the car, the vehicle does not have a roof. Looking from above, the viewer can see inside the car.

Prosectuor Jesse Evans shows the jury a 3D scan of the Akers Mill Square parking lot, including Justin Ross Harris' SUV

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/minute...Mr4wj0AW6dk5N/
    Last edited by JerseyGirl; 10-28-2016 at 09:37 AM. Reason: added photo

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTmo View Post
    I believe he definitely thinks he will get off, and often times his facial expressions make me think he doesn't understand why something he did or said raised suspicions or why something is being discussed at all. He doesn't think he did anything wrong. Sometimes he does seem to have a look on his face like, "hmm...that looks worse than I thought it would."

I firmly believe he did this to Cooper intentionally. A big deal has been made about him not leaning into the car with the lightbulbs so he didn't see Cooper. What about when he physically climbed into the car after work? He had to have looked right when putting his stuff in, if nothing else to avoid his lightbulbs since he didn't know where those ended up. He had to have known Cooper was in the car at that time but still drove away with his dead body in order to stage a scene with lots of witnesses.

Oddly, I think LeAnna would take Ross back in a red hot second if he gets off on these charges but he wouldn't take her back. Or maybe he would, begrudgingly, in order to add to his story of being an innocent, loving father and husband.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=MWzsQdG5fY4

Justin Holloway is a defense atty in Cobb County, knows the lawyers and the judge. Very interesting video. After hour one he discusses how odd (he knows the routes well) the route was Ross took to the movies from his office. Things like that plus the close proximity of the car seat which the jury saw yesterday are more damaging to RH IMO than any web searches

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=MWzsQdG5fY4

Corpus Christi, Texas

Defense attorney Rodriguez objects to the way Evans is leading the witness through the image, arguing that Evans is testifying and the witness is simply confirming what he says. Evans says he'll rephrase the question. Dustin testifies that he and a Cobb detective traveled to Glynn County about two weeks ago for purposes of performing a 3D laser scan of the Harris SUV.

Evans shows a hard-copy image of the interior of the SUV, showing the position of Cooper's car seat and also containing a doll representing Cooper.

This 3D scanning is pretty cool but I don't see how this shows anything different than the actual crime scene photos.

Cooper's head is not above the top of the carseat, and the carseat is not angled down far enough for his head to be necessarily visible from the front seat.

And BTW, that seat looks not too small at all for Cooper if accurately represented.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Cooper's head is not above the top of the carseat, and the carseat is not angled down far enough for his head to be necessarily visible from the front seat.

And BTW, that seat looks not too small at all for Cooper if accurately represented.
    It is clearly behind any line of sight from the driver's position. I actually think this hurts more than helps the state's case

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post

If Cooper's head was not visible from the front seat, how was Ross able to see him as he prepared to make a hard right? While Cooper's head did not protrude over the top of the seat, I find it hard to believe that he was not visible to the driver.

I wonder if Cooper's hair would show above the seat? At the crown?

The sides of Cooper's seat, near the seat's top , would have concealed his head in part, perhaps enough to make it impossible for RH to have seen Cooper as he leaned down to his right to pick up his bag and coffee, even if RH 's line of sight was slightly to the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Peach View Post
    If Cooper's head was not visible from the front seat, how was Ross able to see him as he prepared to make a hard right? While Cooper's head did not protrude over the top of the seat, I find it hard to believe that he was not visible to the driver.
    Because turning hard right, he likely would have turned his body to the right, and slightly to the back.

Different than sitting, facing forwards, and different than bending right sidewise and down
    Last edited by Hope4More; 10-28-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by minor4th View Post
    It is clearly behind any line of sight from the driver's position. I actually think this hurts more than helps the state's case
    I agree. It helps me envision how it WAS possible for RH to not see Cooper.

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast